TTTNE 437: For the Unicorns!

KJR the PR of TaFW

Ummm... Carry on?

Anyway, I'd like to thank everyone who's been kind, and soooo inclusive in this wonderful thread. I've had a great time getting to know you all so well.

also, im trying to get this to be my avatar. if it ever works, i'll leave it up till the end of this thread.

SPAM ON BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!!

Congratulations on the wonderful win and beautiful, daring avatar :D

Oh, and the great thread title

Congrats KJR

Gone for like 20 minutes and missed the race :o

Hey helena!

UNICORNS!!!!!! I love you KJR!!!! Best thread title ever!!!!! :lmao:

Congrats on the win!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu2DcHzokew

"Never run away from anything immortal. It attracts their attention. Walk slowly, magician."

Congrats on the win, KJR! :cheers:

I really like the theme - and I do like the book I quoted from and the movie.

Unicorns!!! Weeeee! :wub:

Congrats again KJR!

I gotta change av methinks. For a while at least :D Cuz unicorns...

Thank you all so much :D I think in this last hour, I've had the most giggles I've had all week :p

Congratulations again, KJR (almost wrote JKR here!). First race, first win, that is stylish. And you even will not get into trouble for it. :P

Long live unicorn avatars! :commie:

It is time to revive the ancient tradition of matching posters' avatars to the TTTNE topic. It is not obligatory, but it is what the cool kids do. :cool4: So ... who dares?

Congrats KJR :)

Hooray for KJR!!!!!

He eon the race and the war!!! ( the war of red vs blue vs the other army)

Congrats KJR!

Congratulations again, KJR (almost wrote JKR here!). First race, first win, that is stylish. And you even will not get into trouble for it. :P

Long live unicorn avatars! :commie:

Thankyouthankyouthankyou :D

Mine is already in the pipeline. Do you see it?

I found sooooo many I wanted :lol: This might turn into a unicorn parade...

WOO SUPER UNICORNS!!! what if everybody on the thread changed their avatar to a unicorn for a day or something. i thing we might all go insane :P

Thankyouthankyouthankyou :D

WOO SUPER UNICORNS!!! what if everybody on the thread changed their avatar to a unicorn for a day or something. i thing we might all go insane :P

It was actually a tradition of tttne before. If the theme of the thread was something one could associate avatars with, a lot of us changed for all of or at least a while of the time the thread lasted. :D

hahah omg, that must have been fantastic :D i can only imagine.

It was fun :D

I think one of my favourites still is the We were wearing Squidhats - threadlet :lol:

Bucky probably still has her av from that thread saved somewhere? It was so cute.

Archived