I Wish I Knew How to Quit You, Board.

Weeping Sore

Board, you are sucking my time and I have a lot of things I need to do. But every time I try to leave, something keeps me coming back for more. What do I have to do to be free of you? Do I have to degrade myself with a bannable offense to get closure with you?

Even this will not work as you will eventually either become unbanned or your cunning spirit will take a new form and re-emerge. We are inexorable, it would seem.

Curses. Even like a four-month ban would be cool, though.

Perhaps insulting one of the mods will do it?

Terra Prime, you are uncouth!

There.

Board, you are sucking my time and I have a lot of things I need to do. But every time I try to leave, something keeps me coming back for more. What do I have to do to be free of you? Do I have to degrade myself with a bannable offense to get closure with you?

I think banning would lead you to come back and wanting to post more stuff anf get drawn into making fake ids and shit . Only way to stop will be once your ip is banned and that will take a lot i think .

I mean, you could always try trolling the feminism or religion threads. Or just make some misogynistic comments in the dating thread. This isn't as hard as you're making it.

I hate women....so much!!!

ETA: Especially you, Xray the Enforcer!!! Fie on you, I say!

Archived