Why did you pick your user name?

Lyanna<3Rhaegar

I'm curious to know how you came up with your user name. What significance does it have to you?

Ironically I am not a staunch Rhaegar defender & am not completely convinced he didn't kidnap Lyanna (although I think its very possible.) Lyanna & Rhaegar are not even in my top 20 list of favorite characters.

I picked my user name because, first of all L&R and their shenanigans are what set the whole 'game' in motion. Also because I am very intrigued by that particular part of the story. I hope we get a detailed description of what went on between these two.

Because I adore Theon, even more so since he's gone through his "Reek" phase and is attempting to pull himself out of it. And because I'm one that personally doesn't believe that such an awesome character could possibly be taken out of the picture without doing something really friggin awesome. If Theon doesn't survive, he's going out in STYLE. :cool4: Wanting him to wreak havoc on some Boltons, at the very least.

Plus, Reek Havoc... c'mon, it's just awesome to look at. Lol I was amazed it hadn't been taken already. :p

Archived