William Bolton new overlord of the North

Viseris The Begger

So we are just making up names now for upcoming characters?

Anyone else looking forward to the coming of Deelen Facefinger Stark?

It's not about making up names.....!!!

This theory is about that Rose Bollton was very well aware of what would wait for him in the North upon his return from the south if he participated in Red Wedding....he expected GNC and everything that is going on in Winterfall....

So why would he participated in RW if he knew this would happen......

Rose Bolton is more cunning than we know.....he is not used by the IT for RW but he is using IT to buy him self time until Dany arrives.......

Name "Wiliam" was just a theory.....simbol of the child he will have whit his Darry/Frey wife.....William Darry saved Dany and her brother and he was closest thing to a father she ever had.....We can very much expect that she will reward this family....That is why Rose married Fat Walda......

It's a theory that Rose is 10times more cunning then Tywan ever was........

It's not about making up names.....!!!

This theory is about that Rose Bollton was very well aware of what would wait for him in the North upon his return from the south if he participated in Red Wedding....he expected GNC and everything that is going on in Winterfall....

So why would he participated in RW if he knew this would happen......

Rose Bolton is more cunning than we know.....he is not used by the IT for RW but he is using IT to by him self time until Dany arrives.......

Name "Wiliam" was just a theory.....simbol of the child he will have whit his Darry/Frey wife.....William Darry saved Dany and her brother and he was closest thing to a father she ever had.....We can very much expect that she will reward this family....That is way Rose married Fat Walda......

It's a theory that Rose is 10times more cunning then Tywan ever was........

Oh ye?

It'd be easier to pay attention if the OP spelled Willem Darry correctly

Sorry about this but i have not read books on English.....and on my primary language it's translated "William"....I will have that in mind next time....

Oh ye?

>?

I'm obviously terrible whit spelling...

It's "why" not way and "buy" not by

Is this what you meant?

Sorry about this but i have not read books on English.....and on my primary language it's translated "William"....I will have that in mind next time....

>?

I'm obviously terrible whit spelling...

It's "why" not way and "buy" not by

Is this what you meant?

In that case :) :

Ser Willem Darry

Genna Lannister

Frey, not Fray

Tywin Lannister

Roose Bolton, not Rose

Mariya Darry

Merrett Frey

Daenerys Targaryen

Ser Willem Darry

Genna Lannister

Frey, not Fray

Tywin Lannister

Roose Bolton, not Rose

Mariya Darry

Merrett Frey

Daenerys Targaryen

I knew about....Mariya it's just easier to write and it pronounces the same..What's the difference between Roose and Rose while you're pronouncing it....Same whit Genna or Gena.....but i guess it's more accurate on English......

As i mentioned Willem on my language is translated as William......I knew it about Dany i made mistake during the writing ....And i seen 1000 times FREY name on this forums i honestly don't know why i putted Fray instead of Frey.....But thanks for the others.....

I knew about....Mariya it's just easier to write and it pronounces the same..What's the difference between Roose and Rose while you're pronouncing it....Same whit Genna or Gena.....but i guess it's more accurate on English......

As i mentioned Willem on my language is translated as William......I knew it about Dany i made mistake during the writing ....And i seen 1000 times FREY name on this forums i honestly don't know why i putted Fray instead of Frey.....But thanks for the others.....

Roose and Rose is the same difference as 'moo' and 'mow'

Genna and Gena is likely going to be like 'hem' and 'seen'

Pronunciation might sound (mostly) the same, but many people will stop reading a theory halfway through when the spelling of names is not correct. ;)

I can't get past "Rose Bolton" to consider any of this.

It'd be easier to pay attention if the OP spelled Willem Darry correctly

Ser Willem Darry

Genna Lannister

Frey, not Fray

Tywin Lannister

Roose Bolton, not Rose

Mariya Darry

Merrett Frey

Daenerys Targaryen

Not to twisting the knife here Viseris the Begger but its also Viserys

Archived