Castery rock theory

Hello this is my first post and this theory dosn't have much evidence but what if castery rock and the lanisters are running out of money now The lanesters are a family that has been on for a while and castery rock has not been seen in the books.also the lanisters are big spender's.

So my theory is can it be that the lanisters are running out of money.

Ps.sorry for the grammar error's

Hello this is my first post and this theory dosn't have much evidence but what if castery rock and the lanisters are running out of money now The lanesters are a family that has been on for a while and castery rock has not been seen in the books.also the lanisters are big spender's.

So my theory is can it be that the lanisters are running out of money.

Ps.sorry for the grammar error's

Well in the show Tywin does mention that Casterly Rock is running out of gold but it is seemingly a lie in my opinion to manipulate Cersei. Also Kevin mentions about the reserves and having gold so I highly doubt they are running out of gold!

I've long suspected that somewhere in the crypts of Winterfell is more gold than what's under the Rock. In medieval times the vast vast majority of wealth came from farm produce. The North has more land than anywhere else. With their austere lifestyle, they would have had little trouble saving their money.

That would be amazing having the starks be more rich. Then the lanasters

Archived