Who will get married in TWOW?

larastone

Sansa & Harry the Heir

Arianne & Aegon

Or Maybe Margaery and Aegon, but Arianne and Aegon seems more likely

Cersei, as lady of Casterly Rock

Myrcella, to whom I don't know (probably not Trystane anymore), since it's such a chaos in Westeros, KL will try to forge an alliance by betrothing Myrcella.

Daenerys and... who knows

I do hope we get to see a real wedding for Margery because you know what they say, "third times a charm". and perhaps even a POV?

She's had three at this point. And a POV means she dies, since only the Pro/Epilogue slots are open for new POVs.

She's had three at this point. And a POV means she dies, since only the Pro/Epilogue slots are open for new POVs.

She has not had a real wedding. A real wedding ends with a true bedding ;). Also, George at anytime can bring a POV to light and not have the person die! How very morbid to think every new POV has to end in death!

She has not had a real wedding. A real wedding ends with a true bedding ;). Also, George at anytime can bring a POV to light and not have the person die! How very morbid to think every new POV has to end in death!

I'm quite sure he's said "no new POVs". He can change his mind, I guess, but as it stands, if you have a new POV, it means they're Prologue or Epilogue and they've all died so....

But whatever, you're welcome to speculate that he will change his mind if you like. You have my permission.

Everybody is saying Sansa, but as long as Tyrion is alive she can't marry. Of course the high septon can annul the marriage because it was never consummated, but Sansa is wanted for high treason as well so that can't really happen either.

There is a theory, that wants LF "discovering" Tysha and proving that Tyrion was already married to her when his marriage to Sansa took place, therefore Sansa was never legally married to him.

Wasn't his marriage to Tysha annuled ?

So far there is no mention of an annulment taking place.

Besides LF originally wanted Tyrion to die, it was Jaime and Varys who saved him.

If Tyrion was dead by the end of SOS, Sansa Lannister would be his widow, but Tyrion is missing and

technically Sansa is still his wife.

Archived