Pictionary XVII - Suave Kanyes abound - Results

The BlackBear

Ok it is official Koba knows not her animated movies....I even looked up the corpse bride names..little did I know i missed the whole movie :lol:

Prince C is CEO is hilarious.

Great job everybody.

Thanks BB for hosting :)

And I was so proud of that drawing. I though for sure someone would know exactly what it was about.

These were amazing as always! Love you guys! :lmao:

They really where - I'm always very impressed with how talented you all are. :D

I'd like to volunteer to host the next game, but thought we could wait until end of November/beginning December and have something festive themed. If there is interest please let me know and I will start a thread nearer the time

I'd like to volunteer to host the next game, but thought we could wait until end of November/beginning December and have something festive themed. If there is interest please let me know and I will start a thread nearer the time

Sounds like a plan to me! :cheers:

Actually if we stick to that time-frame it would work perfectly for me as I should be done with the majority of my work projects by early to mid-December.

Yeeeeeaaaaah! :commie: Holiday Pictionary *.* Can't wait *.*

Archived