Let's create a Dynasty.

The Fallen

Pfft. Philosophical bleating. True power is rooted in force, namely the ability and will to exercise aforesaid. The hand that...uh, hands... out the highlighter yellow pinnies (and small, cheap trophies with a stylized assassin in crappy 'gold' foil)... umm, rocks... uh, the death squads. Or something.

Whatever. Whoever gets us the best uniform gets our support.

Pfft. Philosophical bleating. True power is rooted in force, namely the ability and will to exercise aforesaid. The hand that...uh, hands... out the highlighter yellow pinnies (and small, cheap trophies with a stylized assassin in crappy 'gold' foil)... umm, rocks... uh, the death squads. Or something.

Whatever. Whoever gets us the best uniform gets our support.

Who's in for a rotating pasta party to carb up before games?

You are wrong. Supreme executive power derives from the mandate of holy god. Who's ancient texts will be interpreted by the High Minister of Culture.

Lord of Oop North, you have my support. The other regime is full of power-hungry elitists.

: Listen. Falsified claims to be part of an incestuous family of dollops is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical family tree. I hereby make it known that I am declaring myself Supreme Commander of the Campaign for the Fall of The Fallen and the Restoration of Democratic Self-Rule of the Masses of the Future Country that will Fall to the Fallen then Fall Again to the Rise of the People.

You are wrong. Supreme executive power derives from the mandate of holy god. Who's ancient texts will be interpreted by the High Minister of Culture.

Again, Lady Jace has the right of it. That 4th son of the cousin or whatever the hell it was, has a proclamation from God. That's right. The God of, uh, hmm, erm ... kindergarten. Yes, that's it, God of Kindergarten. Hence why religion falls under the Ministry of Education and why it's part of the curriculum. It was given to him by the Messiah, a five-year old girl. And I have the parchment doodled with crayons to prove it. From this day forth, by royal decree, every five-year old girl will be celebrated on their birthday as the Messiah Reborn!

So take that. Nyah nyah, nyah nyah nyah. (Sticks out tongue.)

Lady Jace, make sure you work in our diety (Kindergarten) and Messiah (five-year old girl) into our origins story.

Look, I could get behind a system of government based on naked chicks in ponds handing out swords, but this farcial system? It's just asking for tyranny.

Taking the proclamations of the God of Kindergarten as absolute gospel is just asking for death squads rounding up and killing anyone who doesn't have the latest Yu-Gi-Oh cards. Such a world, I cannot abide. Such a God, must be opposed ... through noogies, wedgies, and purple nurples, if necessary.

Look, I could get behind a system of government based on naked chicks in ponds handing out swords, but this farcial system? It's just asking for tyranny.

Taking the proclamations of the God of Kindergarten as absolute gospel is just asking for death squads rounding up and killing anyone who doesn't have the latest Yu-Gi-Oh cards. Such a world, I cannot abide. Such a God, must be opposed ... through noogies, wedgies, and purple nurples, if necessary.

Aha! You deride a society inspired by a colorless and gender-neutral God, all so that you can set up a government that sexualize swords.

I think I'll be raising our threat level from green to baby blue. And I'll have our High Minister of Defense get started on production of our most deadly water balloons.

I want to be Foreign Minister.

I've no formal experience but my aggressive-yet-ever-so-friendly accent should deter attacks on us, and if not I can just speak slang and confuse the life out of them, and while they're confused we attack them.

We've got out new High Foreign Minister. Don't worry about lack of experience, we're forging a new path in governing and such. Confusion will be useful for our purposes.

I'd apply to be the minister of propaganda if the place is still available

No experience in the field but willing to take courses. Problem resolving attitude, good team work and natural leadership skills.

A strong propension for humor and nonsense complete my profile.

Archived