Let's create a Dynasty.

The Fallen

Another example of the tyranny of The Fallen! These are the acts of tyranny that have prompted the founding of the Campaign for the Fall of The Fallen and the Restoration of the Democratic Self-Rule of the Masses of the Future Country that will Fall to The Fallen then Fall Again to the Rise of the People (CFTFRDSRMFCFTFFARP) and our absolute dedication to the eradication of the despot that will soon terrorize this future imaginary totalitarian state.

Soon, we will capture this Despot, and fill him with mulberries. His woe and lamentations will be endless.

Wait a minute, I'm being accused of tyranny for delegating responsibility? We're being thrown for a loop by a LoON (Lord of Oop North).

Lady DreamSongs, I order a secret mission to capture the sexualized swords from Oop North. We will hold them for ransom until that time the LoOn agrees to our demands; no crossing over the chalk line and goodie bags for every citizen of the Kingdom of The Fallen.

See this is the kind of work a true Sabatour for our cause would do. Look like your being helpful, feed the enemy just enough info that they think your on their side, but make sure the action take is ineffective.

Now if she had simply lauched Bruce Willis then ....

Our missiles will be followed up by cans of silly putty. Muuaahaahaa!

Relevantism, The Holy Gospel:

The Book of Jace-

On the First Day, there was chaos. On the second, The Kingdom of The Fallen.

Quickly did it rise, a glorious monarchy, out of the fires of France. A new god was born, and her messiah, a scholarly girl with a scholarly mother.

Born to a minor noble family, the daughter of the god Jace spread our holy faith everywhere she went. Jace, she taught, was a teacher. A woman of professional dress and smart bifocals, a minister of knowledge and intellectual pursuits. This god was lord of all, lord of kingdoms and children, businesses and kindergartens.

Under her watchful gaze, the nobility grows strong. The Fallen, her chosen immortal emperor, keeps the nobility in line. And the nobility keeps the Surfs in line. Surfs require constant oversight, lest they descend into their lazy ways. Lounging on the shores, and phoning about on their phones.

The Fallen, May He Live Forever, reopened the dormant coal mines of old, with the Surfs being put to good use inside. And the god Jace gave her blessing to the endeavor, resulting in a new tradesource for the empire. Long may he reign, with her generous blessings.

Well stated. Maybe too well stated. I don't know if Jace is God, an Apostle, or the queen.

The fallen needs to breed. We can't a have a dynasty AND an immortal God-emperor! A dynasty implies succession!

The Fallen will be immortal through the body of his descendants. Sorta like the Dalai Lama.

Dear Minister of Brutal Oppression, or Homeland Security or whatever it is... Captain of the deathsquads here. I'm seeing a lot of discontent bubbling in the thread while I've been away. I suggest funds be made available to procure some dogs, or bees, or dogs with bees in their mouths and when they bark they shoot bees at you.

Team, start limbering up. Stretches, warm up laps, etc. Looks like we've got some work coming up.

Larry, we're gonna need a lot of pasta.

Glad you're back from the volleyball tournament. The LoON is attempting subterfuge. The funds have been approved. Unleash the hounds of (killer bee)hives.

We need some territory on the equator for the space elevator. Ecuador will do. It's on the Pacific coast, so at risk to Godzilla and various kaiju, but perhaps a military research program (which must have a good acronym) can work on some developing some mecha? If necessary we can put a secondary launch site via rail gun in the Andes.

Good work with asteroids. We can always use Machu Pichu as a launch pad for out space ships.

Well stated. Maybe too well stated. I don't know if Jace is God, an Apostle, or the queen.

Yes

We need an Ambiguously Defined God-Apostle-Queen Birth-Saint-Holiday.

Her symbol of worship-veneration-courtesy is a question mark followed by an expression of complete bafflement.

Like so: :bowdown: ? :blink:

Dear Minister of Brutal Oppression, or Homeland Security or whatever it is... Captain of the deathsquads here. I'm seeing a lot of discontent bubbling in the thread while I've been away. I suggest funds be made available to procure some dogs, or bees, or dogs with bees in their mouths and when they bark they shoot bees at you.

Team, start limbering up. Stretches, warm up laps, etc. Looks like we've got some work coming up.

Larry, we're gonna need a lot of pasta.

If you miss your flight back from NOLA, high-Jack a bucketloader and haul it up to Death Squad Central Picnic Pavilion and Jubilee Headquarters. Trust me, you'll thank me later, even if it takes threr months and $14 k in diesel to get back up here. Any dynasty worth its marinara has a sizeable and accesible slush fund.

I'd like to be High Lord of Eternal Wisdom and Dice. And royalty, too. :smug:

@Tywin: <smirks>

How about Minister of Records and Captain of Vice, errm, Dice? But you have to incorporate your kingdom into our ever-growing-in-the-face-of-LoON's-meek-opposition empire.

How about Minister of Records and Captain of Vice, errm, Dice? But you have to incorporate your kingdom into our ever-growing-in-the-face-of-LoON's-meek-opposition empire.

I spotted members of my kingdom in this thread. And a Lord's title would be great - I am royalty after all.

Archived