Football 3-4-1-2: The Sack Race Continues

BLU-RAY

Schurrle not tracking back and it leading to a goal might have something to do with it.

Yeah, seems fair. Gah.

Anyhow, if you'd told me that we'd get a draw and Lampard would score, I'd've probably taken it. That is value for one's time.

How the fuck are Everton not level here?

Might have something to do with being stressed, owing to junior level mistakes at the back. Serves me right, I guess, pointing out the horrible defending of Liverpool and United, only to be hit with that..

And I'm sort of mad at Martinez too, for subbing off Atsu when Osman was left on. Lo and behold, he gives Palace the third.

Might have something to do with being stressed, owing to junior level mistakes at the back. Serves me right, I guess, pointing out the horrible defending of Liverpool and United, only to be hit with that..

And I'm sort of mad at Martinez too, for subbing off Atsu when Osman was left on. Lo and behold, he gives Palace the third.

Martinez has a track record of producing teams that play attractive football but are shite defensively. Everton have not looked as defensively solid this term as they did last, so far anyway.

Undoing all of Moyes hard work. :P

As disappointed as I am with today's result, things could have been worse. The only silver lining is that Spurs, Liverpool and Everton also lost so we are not any worse off than we were last week in relation to the sides we will be competing against.

Yeah, I completely missed that United result. Tempted to stay up for MOTD, but work tomorrow will be awful if I do. Though I'd love to see the defending by both United and Everton.

At about noon today, I told myself I wouldn't miss much if I skip the football. Sigh.

Archived