Actions you liked in characters you don't.

Poppa Chase

We all have characters we dislike, but some of those characters perform actions we are happy about or at least that we respect. Let's list some

Gregor Clegane killed Vargo Hoat befitting the way he lived his life.

Balon Greyjoy didn't go in open rebellion even though he had no love for his son who would have been killed.

Joffrey never raped Sansa.

Raymund Frey; a hand grabbed her scalp just as she’d done with Jinglebell, and she thought, No, don’t, don’t cut my hair, Ned loves my hair. Then the steel was at her throat, and its bite was red and cold. :devil:

Blood and Cheese; collecting Aegon's debt.

Roose; "A man in dark armor and a pale pink cloak spotted with blood stepped up to Robb. "Jaime Lannister sends his regards." He thrust his longsword through her son's heart, and twisted.

Beric Dondarrion helping the smallfolk.

You don't like Beric? You must be the first person I have ever heard that doesn't like Beric

Joffrey never raped Sansa.

You can't really applaud him for something like that. He did outright state that he would have done the deed before being cowed by Tyrion.

This is actually a bit hard to think of at the moment.

Spoiler for TWOW

When Jorah interceded on behalf of Tyrion, if only because they were getting their act together to regain their agency.

Archived