TTTNE 438: Every Freaking Spam On This Board

Littlefingers In The Air

I was never around for Naked Hatted Avatar Week (NHAW) that was before my time, but I have an av ready :leer:

Wanna see? :D

(safe for work btw :lol: )

are you sure? even for a few days? :P

Well, ok then. You unicorn av is legendary though :(

We have to find an actor to play you in the movie too. I don't know what you look like but I can throw some ideas out there.

She got it.

Everything is gonna burn!

Ah, the music of my youth... *dreams away*

I'm really confused...

Grats LITA! (again..)

Zar- Who's Joffrey Antionette? :P Bucky mentioned this interesting person before...

Cat- Can I call you Bacu for short? :P

--

An eventful day full of highs and lows.. currently lows...

well it all began with free cake, tea and pizza (auntie Koba.. :leer: ) which made me immensely happy and then my first train got cancelled, the second one was so full that if I tried to get in I would have fallen out of the train.. got the third one. Then I needed a bus home but realised I had no money so got some out and in that time my bus went by, waited for the next one and finally got home.. now everyone's in a shitty mood and I just don't feel like putting up with anyone's shit right now. I felt a slight migraine coming on earlier and I don't feel particularly good right now either but it's not as bad.

My shitty problems aside.. how is everyone? :grouphug:

You guys always manage to make me smile :D

Oh god it's so horrifyingly creepy. http://imgur.com/gallery/CIuBo

:lmao: Jack's a creeper :D

So Rhae's Merryl and I'm jack ? I can live with that . Of course neither of them look anything like us but we'll roll with it

No-no. Let's find more apt actors for ourselves. Also, if I recall, The Script is about you and JenLaw :P

omg, I missed the race. which sucks. but at least my headache is not as bad as it was. Congrats, Lita!

:lmao: Jack's a creeper :D

No-no. Let's find more apt actors for ourselves. Also, if I recall, The Script is about you and JenLaw :P

omg, I missed the race. which sucks. but at least my headache is not as bad as it was. Congrats, Lita!

I just tried to find one that does your class and beauty justice :wub: but I knew it was a long shot to begin with ,trying to find someone close to you ;)

Well, I'm not sure if you've been paying attention but I assassinate her in the script :ninja:

I hope your feeling better, for your poor head :grouphug:

Really ? We really ought get you something better , Dormer kinda sucks . :thumbsdown:

I'm not impressed with her acting, she always plays the same character , supposed to be smart and stuff but somehow ends up as a sex toy every time :dunno:

I love it! Maybe I should be played by KEVIN BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao:

I'd have loved to be a guest at your banquet, Cat. And yet I'm sad. Nobody over here would do that at a season finale. :crying: Nothing special happened at the Red Wedding.

Natalie Dormer is okay. =o)

*shrug* I like her, I'd allow her to play me

- a woman said modestly.

I wouldn't, the nose is just horrible . Yours is special :wub:

Eta: don't get excited L_T , it's temporary , I'll find a worthy actress , give me time ;)

Archived