Unusual Candidates for the 3 Heads of the Dragon

Miley the Monstrous

In TPatQ we saw some utterly random people riding dragons, not only Targs. There's even a character who manages to ride a dragon without having a single drop of dragon blood (presumably)

So, leaving aside popular choices like Jon, Aegon, Tyrion, Victarion and Euron, who are some unlikely people you could see riding a dragon eventually?

NOTE: Although dragon blood may not be a requisite, let's try to keep the candidates within the realm of narrative possibility, so no Sweet Robin or Olenna Tyrell as dragon riders (as awesome as the latter one may be) :)

I honestly think Moqorro is an actual possibility. He probably broke whatever binding there was on the dragonhorn and replaced it with one of his own.

Also, Aurane Waters has the right blood, and the bigger boat one might need to store a dragon

I honestly think Moqorro is an actual possibility. He probably broke whatever binding there was on the dragonhorn and replaced it with one of his own.

Also, Aurane Waters has the right blood, and the bigger boat one might need to store a dragon

Okay, why is that making me snicker, LOL

He can show me his bigger boat...................anytime.

Heads of the dragon =/= dragon riders.

That said, here I go.

Arya, Gendry, and Dolorous Edd

Doran, Trystane, and Myrcella

Rickon, Osha, and Mance (secret dragon seed, see my first Advanced Crackpottery thread) ;)

Aeron, Hot Pie, and the Reader

Asha, Stannis, and Shireen

Tommen, Margaery, and Ser Pounce

Archived