Unusual Candidates for the 3 Heads of the Dragon

Miley the Monstrous

Also, I feel the need to note that, thanks to Aegon the Unworthy, it's quite possible that Westeros is full to the brim with Dragonseeds.

That is a good point, and it's a good note for me to help get the thread back on track.

Aegon the Unworthy is one consideration, not to mention the countless marriages we do and don't know about into the Targ line (gotta wonder on the Velayron line, too), along with who knows how many other bastards throughout the Kingdoms. A dragon rider could be found almost anywhere, I'd think, as could someone with a drop of Targ blood in the Kingdoms. I love the Nettles consideration, but I'm not sure why some think she, too, couldn't be a dragonseed.

That is a good point, and it's a good note for me to help get the thread back on track.

Aegon the Unworthy is one consideration, not to mention the countless marriages we do and don't know about into the Targ line (gotta wonder on the Velayron line, too), along with who knows how many other bastards throughout the Kingdoms. A dragon rider could be found almost anywhere, I'd think, as could someone with a drop of Targ blood in the Kingdoms. I love the Nettles consideration, but I'm not sure why some think she, too, couldn't be a dragonseed.

There must have been hundreds, if not thousands, of dragon riders in Old Valyria. She could have been descended from any of them.

Kinda OT, but THE funniest thing I remember reading on this site was in one of those design your own House, sigil, characteristics, keep's name, words, etc.

And this one guy/girl had this whole thing about sharks, the sigil was a shark, the keep was on the water, etc. and the House Words were: You're Gonna Need A Bigger Boat.

Killed me, amidst pages of earnest and often interesting suggestions...I am always trying to find out who that person was so I can marry him or her.

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS!

Sorry, I'll stop.

Obviously, one of them is Dany. I think one of them will be Jon (Not an unusual thought though). What if the other one is actually Aegon? All have Targaryen blood in them (even if one might be a Blackfyre).

A truly unusual opinion would be JonCon and Shireen. Symmetry is fun.

Roose Bolton, just so i can tell people that there's a fantasy series that has a vampire dressed in pink flying a dragon, who fights/commands zombies and ice wizards riding big spiders.

But to keep it slightly possible:

Aurane Waters, Elia Sand, Gendry

All should have Valyrian blood and mirror some of the bastard riders in the first DofD, a Velaryon, a new Nettles, and a blacksmith.

Kinda OT, but THE funniest thing I remember reading on this site was in one of those design your own House, sigil, characteristics, keep's name, words, etc.

And this one guy/girl had this whole thing about sharks, the sigil was a shark, the keep was on the water, etc. and the House Words were: You're Gonna Need A Bigger Boat.

Killed me, amidst pages of earnest and often interesting suggestions...I am always trying to find out who that person was so I can marry him or her.

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/61802-what-would-your-housesigilwords-be/page-2#entry2971987

Good god you're a genius. My hand is already spoken for, but I will think of a way to repay you!

Robb Stark said the same thing, and look how he ended.

JCRB, better start booking the Frey River Band now.

My aunt actually works planning weddings. I used to work with her.

And she taught me well...

Archived