Would You Die For Your Country

Wade1865

And although this particular part of the board is highly "progressive" I'm going to quote Reagan and risk getting flamed because I believe in what he said:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."

I'll spend my sunset years telling my grandchildren about how it used to be that this country wasn't run by flag-humping oligarchic McJesusites, and we have that fraudulent shitheel Reagan to thank for making it okay to be a greedy, destructive, racist, warmongering fuck who still claims to love Jesus. Oh yes, thank you, Hollywood soldier and pretend cowboy, for uniting the racists, the chickenhawks, the moneymongers, and the Christianist jihadis under one noxious banner.

I'll spend my sunset years telling my grandchildren about how it used to be that this country wasn't run by flag-humping oligarchic McJesusites, and we have that fraudulent shitheel Reagan to thank for making it okay to be a greedy, destructive, racist, warmongering fuck who still claims to love Jesus. Oh yes, thank you, Hollywood soldier and pretend cowboy, for uniting the racists, the chickenhawks, the moneymongers, and the Christianist jihadis under one noxious banner.

<3

• 2 months later...

Archived