9th Annual Secret Santa Gifts Are Arriving All Over the World!

Lany Freelove Cassandra

Happy one week til Christmas!

Muahahaha, we GMT folks have only 6 days to go! :D

Lany, i usually use the "self-serve" postal machine when I am at home (quite surprised that the larger and busier post office in London did not have one). I find it especially handy if I put in a little something extra with a card because it allows you to weigh letters and packages and calculates postal costs for you, so you can be certain they are properly paid for.

Maybe I can use the poor postal system as a point in favour of my beautiful North-East over London? :p

Little off topic but at the moment the postal service in the UK absolutely sucks ass, a few of my friends have had problems with their gifts.. one ordered something like 2 weeks ago and it's only being delivered Monday. However he's out of the country til like the New Year, sucks for him. My other friend ordered shoes and they were late.

Now this imo is the worst one, my bf sent me a gift about... 2-3 weeks ago? It was supposed to arrive about 3 days later at the max and my friend was to pick it up (same friend who picked up my SS gift). Ok so as he lives in a student house there are others with him, the gift arrived after two days but someone else answered the door and she forgot it was for me and said she doesn't know anyone of my name and sent it away. A week later the parcel was tracked down and they agreed to deliver it Monday (this Monday gone) but they didn't cus apparently there was no house number on the system <_< then they said they'd redeliver Wednesday and they never did. And my friend left for home yesterday, he probably didn't get it and it'll probably arrive during Christmas and he will receive it in January. But thing is his uni is really far and I won't see him til like April. Goddamniiiiiiiiiiit they couldn't do a fucking thing right :(

Chocolates don't go bad quick do they??

Speaking of chocolates... I'm eagerly waiting for Tuesday, my SS :drool: anyone wanna guess who my SS is? (FTR I already know :devil: )

I sent letter to Europe past the deadline for assured delivery, in the first week of December, including a package of three cards for Dracarya, a Christmas card, a birthday card and a congratulations on your engagement card, and everything got delivered last week!

And even more astonishing, I mailed a card to Australia last week and got a PM this week thanking me for the Christmas card....

My note in the card said I hoped it got there before Easter. :o

I sent letter to Europe past the deadline for assured delivery, in the first week of December, including a package of three cards for Dracarya, a Christmas card, a birthday card and a congratulations on your engagement card, and everything got delivered last week!

And even more astonishing, I mailed a card to Australia last week and got a PM this week thanking me for the Christmas card....

My note in the card said I hoped it got there before Easter. :o

Ah maan, I sent mine right at the beginning of december and it doesn't look like they've recieved it yet :( :bang: :crying:

I did mean to post here yesterday to ease my SS's fears but I forgot. I received an e-mail notification letting me know that a parcel had arrived for me at my student accommodation. It will be held at the reception desk until I return for it in January :) (Its Halls of Residence, which is why there is a reception desk :p )

I so wish I could go back down and just collect it now :p :D

I'm so sad everytime I see this thread since I came to this forum just a while ago and I would have loved to enter this xD... oh well, maybe next year!

I'll be keeping an eye to watch the gifts though, this sounds so exciting :)

I got today the last Christmas gifts I order online and there is this box. It doesn't say amazon but sometimes they send items in non-amazon boxes. So, I open it up and there are a bunch of Emeril Lagasse seasoning mixes and I'm like, I didn't order Emeril seasoning and then it hits me BAM!* it's from Lily Valley!

http://s26.postimg.org/yuuml0cc9/image.jpg

Thanks Lily for getting me started and what will now be known as my World Famous Jambalaya.

Such thoughtful gifts, thanks for giving me a taste if New Orleans. Funny story Emeril is originally from Mass.. and you know that's where I'm from. ;) Small world after all.

*Im sorry, I just had to do it.

It's a very pretty box! http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h31/anubiel/imagejpg1_zps8368276d.jpg

I'll open it in four days on Christmas Eve :)

I haven't read the documents that came with it, so as not to spoil the surprise, so I haven't found any clues yet...

Ooh, fancy. How exciting - make sure to take lost of picture.

It's a very pretty box! http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h31/anubiel/imagejpg1_zps8368276d.jpg

I'll open it in four days on Christmas Eve :)

I haven't read the documents that came with it, so as not to spoil the surprise, so I haven't found any clues yet...

That box looks lovely! I love the little reindeer. I love nicely packaged/decorated stuff, it just makes the gift so much more appealing to me :D I'm a bit odd like that.

MOIAF, you have had some lovely presents :)

I got today the last Christmas gifts I order online and there is this box. It doesn't say amazon but sometimes they send items in non-amazon boxes. So, I open it up and there are a bunch of Emeril Lagasse seasoning mixes and I'm like, I didn't order Emeril seasoning and then it hits me BAM!* it's from Lily Valley!

http://s26.postimg.org/yuuml0cc9/image.jpg

Thanks Lily for getting me started and what will now be known as my World Famous Jambalaya.

Such thoughtful gifts, thanks for giving me a taste if New Orleans. Funny story Emeril is originally from Mass.. and you know that's where I'm from. ;) Small world after all.

*Im sorry, I just had to do it.

Very nice! I love when more surprise gifts arrive

That box looks lovely! I love the little reindeer. I love nicely packaged/decorated stuff, it just makes the gift so much more appealing to me :D I'm a bit odd like that.

MOIAF, you have had some lovely presents :)

I wrapped mine myself... :leaving: so yeah.. you can all be sure that if your presents are nicely wrapped, they're not from me. :unsure:

I tried doing it nicely... but yeah, I think it's pretty sloppy =/ I think next year I'll tell my sister to write the stuff and wrap the gifts, maybe also buy a nice card (since I searched and searched and none convinced me, so I ended up just writing on a fancy piece of paper. =P

Archived