9th Annual Secret Santa Gifts Are Arriving All Over the World!

Lany Freelove Cassandra

I wrapped mine myself... :leaving: so yeah.. you can all be sure that if your presents are nicely wrapped, they're not from me. :unsure:

I tried doing it nicely... but yeah, I think it's pretty sloppy =/ I think next year I'll tell my sister to write the stuff and wrap the gifts, maybe also buy a nice card (since I searched and searched and none convinced me, so I ended up just writing on a fancy piece of paper. =P

...Dad? Is that you? :lol: :lol: My Dad is also hopepess when it comes to wrapping stuff, no matter how often I try to teach him. Its all in how sharp the folds are :p I too spent time looking for a nice card, though in my case I did find one I liked.

I have also left some major.clues, especially in the last few posts of mine. I really am shocked I haven't been figured out yet.

Kind of hoping not all Santas are revealed by January so I can play the guessing.game with my own parcel.

That box looks lovely! I love the little reindeer. I love nicely packaged/decorated stuff, it just makes the gift so much more appealing to me :D I'm a bit odd like that.

MOIAF, you have had some lovely presents :)

I know, right! :D

Very nice! I love when more surprise gifts arrive

Me too! It makes it extra special. :grouphug:

Oh, I should probably let my Santa know. I'm going out of the country on Tuesday and won't be back until January 4th, so if the package doesn't arrive by Monday I'll have to wait a couple of weeks to check it out and heap thanks upon you :P

No rush though, I don't mind waiting :)

I got a T-Shirt -- Jamaican Coffee -- and an angry cat. ;) Thanks sort of secret Santa.

I GOT A PACKAGE FROM THE UK!!! which is perplexing, since I have absolutely no idea who it could be from.haha I got semi-spoiled due to the customs sticker but i put a post-it over it so I can still be surprised

speaking of evil customs.

MY PACKAGE WAS FINALLY CLEARED TONIGHT.

SO IMMA OUT MY SS...

Tomorrow...

But it is tomorrow here...

I have 0 clues as to who my Santa is. Given the parcel delay I am inclined to think it is someone from outside of the UK, but then again, the postal system have also messed up internal posting for me before so I might be wrong about that

Two more days until I can maybe get a clue to who my SS is!

My mommy keeps threatening to steal 'it' and all I know is its knitted in my favorite color and probably too warm for me to wear yet this season :crying:

Archived