9th Annual Secret Santa Gifts Are Arriving All Over the World!

Lany Freelove Cassandra

Well of course I'm in

Questionnaire 1

Are you over 18? YES

Are you willing to ship internationally? YES

Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald's, Burger King, etc): Italian

Favorite Candy (things that won't melt or go bad in mail) : no candy

Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc): don't really have one

Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc): reading, computer games, running Game of Thrones fan conventions. I have an Amazon Wish List for most of these things

Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like): fantasy, sci-fi - see my Amazon wish list for more details

Favorite animal: cat

Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like): action, comedy, sci-fi - see my Amazon wish list for more details

Favorite Color : purple

Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: Rock, metal, indie - see my Amazon wish list for more details

Do you collect anything? Not really

Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? Some computer games would be nice - see my Amazon wish list for more details

Anything else you would like your SS to know about you: Have I mentioned my Amazon wish list?

Hey tMG! You don't happen to have an Amazon wish list, by any chance? :cool4:

PS I loved last year's gift from you. :-)

Lany... My name is Expecto Patronum... with an M =P

Questionnaire 1:

Are you over 18? Yes

Are you willing to ship internationally? Yes.

Favorite food? I like spicy food. I guess Ethnic or Mexican. I also like sushi a lot.

Favorite candy? I don't do candies much, but I do like Milka chocolate a LOT. The problem is I have my mail forwarded so perishables might be a problem.

Favorite Scent (i.e. fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc): I do like things that smell like bleach. But scents are a big no no for me. 1. Allergies. 2. My sense of smell is prob my worst sense.

Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc): I collect Pins. Not buttons... pins. I also collect dice or all shapes and colors and sizes. I am very into yoga as well. I also play piano and I am very slightly geeky.

Favorite books or types (romance, true story, mystery or just one you would like): Fantasy... all the way. And then Science Fiction.

Favorite animal: Tarsiers. Yes, I am aware this does not help you... maybe it actually confuses you. :blush:

Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like): umm... not really. I do enjoy fantasy quite a lot... but I own most movies I want to own. Also, why does this still have VHS? LOL!

Favorite color: Silver. Then white, then black. I also like blue. Those last three in no particular order.

Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: I like classical music. I'm very much into Soundtracks. Though I also own most soundtracks I'm obsessed with. Lately I've been enjoying music that is chilled and/or you can do yoga to.

Do you collect anything? Yeah, Pins (not buttons) and Dice.

Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? Not exactly at the moment. Well.. maybe a Hogwarts Castle mini replica (if it's accurate and super cool). But this is not something that I'm desperate for anyways. I mean, if someday I come across one that's accurate and big enough to fit in my room, yet not small enough to be hard to appreciate, then I'd definitely get it =P

Anything else you would like your SS to know about you: Pretty self explanatory. I'm a geeky guy. I play piano and like classical music and soundtracks. I do yoga every day. I like puzzles (not only jigsaws). I like writing fantasy stuff. I have like 4-5 fantasy books in my I still have to write.

Questionnaire 2:

Edited out anything that was repeated in the one above.

What is your favorite:

c. Type of munchie? Sun chips. I really liked some exotic potato and vegetable chips I bought the other day. I don't eat much chips though.

d. Puzzle to do? I like challenges. Though Jigsaws right now might be too much. Cause I just finished two and have two more in queue. So I'd prefer not getting Jigsaws.

5. If you were going to theme Christmas with just one word... what would it be? Jolly.

6. Big family Christmas with everyone down to 2nd cousins... or just immediate family in their jammies? We used to have only immediate family Christmases, but my sister got married and we've merged with her husband's family. And we do dress up. We go to mass at midnight and all that shenanigan.

7. Favorite Christmas movie and why? Christmas everyday. It was a tv movie I saw with my sisters on christmas time and we just loved it. It always brings us back our childhood memories.

8. Religious or non-religious Christmas/Chaunaka/ - Traditional Catholic Christmas.

9. If you could spend Christmas in any one of these places, which one would you choose and why:

a. A beach on a tropical island just a few very close family or friends, be lazy and open presents and then have a non traditional dinner including Pina Coladas and BBQ shrimp, wearing swimsuits, Bermuda shorts and tank tops

b. Tiny cabin in the woods, fire going, very rustic, warm and cozy with your close daily and friends, wearing jeans and sweaters.

c. Biltmore Estates, full regalia, all glitter and glitz, all your close family and friends, wearing black tie and velvet

d. NYC Christmas, Park Avenue, last minute hustle and bustle, haute couture with a 4 course meal and champagne with 50 of your favorite people. Wearing, of course. the latest fashion favorites.

10. Favorite Christmas music: O Holy Night.

11. What is your Christmas morning like:

a. chaotic

b. slow and relaxed

c. organized, but fast paced

d. "Christmas is HOW SOON???!!!!

e. all of the above.

12. Name something you want but will never buy for yourself, just because you cannot see yourself being that flamboyant. Probably

13. What sizes do you wear (optional answer if you would prefer to not have clothing) - I wear small or xsmall. Depending on the brand. If it has XS and is a guy's brand then I'm probably XS. :P

14. What colors are in your:

a. bedroom? Green and blue and gray.

b. kitchen? I wouldn't do anything to my mom's kitchen decor without her permission.. so yeah...

c. living room? same as b.

15. What style is your home decorated in? (i.e. ethnic, country, southwestern... etc)... Same as b of the question above.

Anything else your SS should know about you? Again... I do yoga, I like geeky stuff, like anything you would watch in the big bang theory. I do not like star wars though xD and am not a Trekie either (though I do like star trek). I'm recently a Dr Who fan. I am a Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings Hardcore Fan. I do dress up accurately as fantasy characters from time to time =P I will probably love anything you send me. I'm more in this for the fun, the expecting and to get in the mood for the holidays and have international fun with care and nothing but love.

"I'll do my questionnaire later today" he said several weeks prior >.> Oh well, better late than never I suppose :P

Questionnaire: Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald's, Burger King, etc): Indian food is my favorite, Mediterranean being a very close second.

Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc): Pie baking in the oven...mmm.

Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc): I read fantasy and sci-fi, enjoy sampling craft beers, playing video games and lately I've been learning to cook and I've started to enjoy it quite a bit. I've also started to really enjoy board games lately.

Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like): Fantasy and sci-fi :D

Favorite animal: Dragonfly

Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like): I like all kinds of movies. I'm kind of a cinema nerd. Some of my all time favorites are Gangs of NY, Chinatown and Love Actually. I'm a pretty big horror junkie as well.

Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: Coheed & Cambria is my favorite band. My taste in music is pretty varied, and I can find something I like in nearly any genre. My favorites are probably jazz, hip-hop and classic rock.

Do you collect anything? Not really.

Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? Nothing I can think of specifically.

What is your favorite:

a. Color? Green.
b. Type of candy? Anything chocolate.
c. Type of munchie? Pretzels.
d. Puzzle to do? I like logic puzzles, but I'm not a huge puzzle fan in general.

Do you collect anything for Christmas? (i.e. certain types of ornaments, nativities, snowmen...etc.). Nope. But I did get a Cthulhu ornament from my SS last year and that was cool :P

What type of hobbies do you have? Answered above.

If you were going to theme Christmas with just one word... what would it be? Stressful :P

Big family Christmas with everyone down to 2nd cousins...or just immediate family in their jammies? Immediate family preferably, but it usually ends up being the former.

Favorite Christmas movie and why? Love Actually, because it's sappy and hilarious. A Christmas Story is a close second because it never gets old.

Religious or non-religious Christmas/Chaunaka/? Non-religious.

If you could spend Christmas in any one of these places, which one would you choose and why:
a. A beach on a tropical island just a few very close family or friends, be lazy and open presents and then have a non traditional dinner including Pina Coladas and BBQ shrimp, wearing swimsuits, Bermuda shorts and tank tops
b. Tiny cabin in the woods, fire going, very rustic, warm and cozy with your close family and friends, wearing jeans and sweaters.
c. Biltmore Estates, full regalia, all glitter and glitz, all your close family and friends, wearing black tie and velvet
d. NYC Christmas, Park Avenue, last minute hustle and bustle, haute couture with a 4 course meal and champagne with 50 of your favorite people. Wearing, of course. the latest fashion favorites.

B sounds comfortable and relaxing :)

Favorite Christmas music: Old Blue Eyes.

What is your Christmas morning like

a. chaotic
b. slow and relaxed
c. organized, but fast paced
d. "Christmas is HOW SOON???!!!!"
e. all of the above.

Chaotic, definitely chaotic.

Name something you want but will never buy for yourself, just because you cannot see yourself being that flamboyant: Can't really think of anything that meets the criteria.

What sizes do you wear (optional answer if you would prefer to not have clothing): XL shirts.

What colors are in your home: Mostly white. Pretty basic.

What style is your home decorated in? (i.e. ethnic, country, southwestern...etc): I have no idea :P

Anything else your SS should know about you?: It's the thought that counts, so don't stress. I'm sure I'll love anything you choose to get me :)

Do you have any wish lists? Nope!

Don't forget to make sure I have your addresses. I do not save then from previous years unless I add them to my end of year card list :)

Oh, and a PSA: The price of the World of Ice and Fire book is likely to increase when it is released tomorrow. ;)

Indeed. Amazon are still selling for $29.98/£14.95 today.

Waterstones' price is also £15, for anyone interested, with click and collect options available.

I'm in. I hope Santa thinks I've been good.

Send me something that reprents your city, state or country.

This could be alcohol, a local brew or mug, food, especially chocolate and peanut butter, but I eat anything, clothing including a funny t-shirt, or a nice one made by a local, cool hats to cover my cold head, or warm socks for the cold North. All set on the book n football front.

Sizes etc:

XL shirt

XL head size ;)

Heart, just might grow three sizes when I get my gift.

Thanks Lany for being the best elf and organizing this.

Archived