9th Annual Secret Santa Gifts Are Arriving All Over the World!

Lany Freelove Cassandra

Did a Zar and just put what I want into a list :P

Ah I see. I would have liked to see your wish list though :)

I have a ton of stuff on my list because sometimes I put stuff on when I want to save them to buy at a later date...and I also use it to give a clue to the types of things I like. My Secret Santa will have my name and be able to look at it (actually, I think 80% of the people here have my name...the others need only ask ;) )

I have a ton of stuff on my list because sometimes I put stuff on when I want to save them to buy at a later date...and I also use it to give a clue to the types of things I like. My Secret Santa will have my name and be able to look at it (actually, I think 80% of the people here have my name...the others need only ask ;) )

I found your first name on your etsy shop ;)

Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc):

Coconut? More of a flavor than a scent.

Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like):

History

Favorite animal:

Fred, the cat I ran over when i was 20, or Mackenzie, my girlfriend's chocolate lab

Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like):

Quentin Tarantino, WW2 movies, classic Sci Fi

Do you collect anything?

Belly button lint

What is your favorite:

a. Color? Green

b. Type of candy? Turtles

c. Type of munchie? Beef jerky

d. Puzzle to do? crosswords

What type of hobbies do you have?

Golf, frisbee golf, whisky tasting, wine tasting, debauchery

If you were going to theme Christmas with just one word... what would it be?

Boobs?

Big family Christmas with everyone down to 2nd cousins...or just immediate family in their jammies?

Actually, today I just invited my second cousin once removed to Christmas Eve.

Favorite Christmas movie and why?

Ernest Saves Christmas.

Religious or non-religious Christmas/Chaunaka/

Non

If you could spend Christmas in any one of these places, which one would you choose and why:

a. A beach on a tropical island just a few very close family or friends, be lazy and open presents and then have a non traditional dinner including Pina Coladas and BBQ shrimp, wearing swimsuits, Bermuda shorts and tank tops

b. Tiny cabin in the woods, fire going, very rustic, warm and cozy with your close family and friends, wearing jeans and sweaters.

c. Biltmore Estates, full regalia, all glitter and glitz, all your close family and friends, wearing black tie and velvet

d. NYC Christmas, Park Avenue, last minute hustle and bustle, haute couture with a 4 course meal and champagne with 50 of your favorite people. Wearing, of course. the latest fashion favorites.

Probably A, but swim suit and bermuda shorts seems redundant.

Favorite Christmas music

Bob and Doug MacKenzie 12 days of Christmas

What is your Christmas morning like"

a. chaotic

b. slow and relaxed

c. organized, but fast paced

d. "Christmas is HOW SOON???!!!!"

e. all of the above.

Sleep in and get to my parents house eventually, so basically b

Name something you want but will never buy for yourself, just because you cannot see yourself being that flamboyant.

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/chi/1580579799.html

What sizes do you wear (optional answer if you would prefer to not have clothing)

36-36 pants, L/Tall or XL regular, size 13 shoes US, magnum condoms

What colors are in your home:

Mostly neutral light green or blue

Do you have any wish lists?

Hard to go wrong with liquor or wine, if nothing else rings a bell.

Sign me up for Secret Santa. PM about whatever else I need to do to make this happen!

Great! It is wonderful to have you join us! Don't forget to PM me :)

Welcome MOIAF! :grouphug: Glad you're joining

Thank you - I have to say I'm very excited. :D

Here are my answers to the questionnaire:

Questionnaire: Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald's, Burger King, etc):

I like most kinds of food, my favorites would be Spanish (Caribbean), Indian, Japanese, French, Middle eastern, etc.

Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc):

Nothing sweet, some fresh (lemons) or spice flower

Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc):

Painting, drawing, photography, jewelry making, knitting, ...

Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like):

SciFi, Urban Fantasy, Fantasy, Fiction...

Favorite animal:

Stuffed (jk – they’re cute but I don’t like them enough to keep them).

Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like):

Scifi, Adventure, fantasy, drama, comedy, romance, almost anything except horror.

Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like:

Alternative, rock, hip hop,...

Do you collect anything?

Niet

Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need?

Not really

What is your favorite:

a. Color? – Red, Black (yes, I’m a Targaryen) and Blue.

b. Type of candy? - Chocolate

c. Type of munchie? - Salty

d. Puzzle to do? – Logic

Do you collect anything for Christmas? (i.e. certain types of ornaments, nativities, snowmen...etc.) .

No

If you were going to theme Christmas with just one word... what would it be?

Ahhhh...

Big family Christmas with everyone down to 2nd cousins...or just immediate family in their jammies?

Immediate family and jammies. Coming from someone with an enormous family, it’s for the best.

Favorite Christmas movie and why?

It’s a Wonderful Life, Love Actually, The Nightmare before Christmas.

Religious or non-religious Christmas/Chaunaka/

Non-religious

If you could spend Christmas in any one of these places, which one would you choose and why:

a. A beach on a tropical island just a few very close family or friends, be lazy and open presents and then have a non traditional dinner including Pina Coladas and BBQ shrimp, wearing swimsuits, Bermuda shorts and tank tops

b. Tiny cabin in the woods, fire going, very rustic, warm and cozy with your close family and friends, wearing jeans and sweaters.

c. Biltmore Estates, full regalia, all glitter and glitz, all your close family and friends, wearing black tie and velvet

d. NYC Christmas, Park Avenue, last minute hustle and bustle, haute couture with a 4 course meal and champagne with 50 of your favorite people. Wearing, of course. the latest fashion favorites.

Favorite Christmas music

All I want for Christmas is You

What is your Christmas morning like"

a. chaotic

b. slow and relaxed

c. organized, but fast paced

d. "Christmas is HOW SOON???!!!!"

e. all of the above.

Name something you want but will never buy for yourself, just because you cannot see yourself being that flamboyant.

A trip around the world

What sizes do you wear (optional answer if you would prefer to not have clothing)

Medium shirt (woman)

What colors are in your home:

Depends – there is a lot of black and white.

What style is your home decorated in? (i.e. ethnic, country, southwestern...etc

Modern but classic

I'm nervous that I won't be able to figure out what to get my person even with the questionnaire. Guess I could resort to paying attention to what they post and any hints they drop about things they like

I'm nervous that I won't be able to figure out what to get my person even with the questionnaire. Guess I could resort to paying attention to what they post and any hints they drop about things they like

I also work as a go-between for clarifying questions. (and I know a lot of stuff about people. I am the secret keeper gatherer)

Archived