9th Annual Secret Santa Gifts Are Arriving All Over the World!

Lany Freelove Cassandra

Questionnaire: Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald's, Burger King, etc): Italian, Japanese

Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc): Sandalwood, Vanilla
Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc): writing, reading, comic books, art, painting, drawing
Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like): fantasy, mystery, classics
Favorite animal: penguins, pigs, cats
Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like): n/a
Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: n/a
Do you collect anything? comic books, graphic novels, books
Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need?

What is your favorite:

a. Color? any except brown
b. Type of candy? anything chocolate
c. Type of munchie? Anything sweet
d. Puzzle to do? logic, word puzzles

Do you collect anything for Christmas? NO

What type of hobbies do you have? painting, writing, drawing

If you were going to theme Christmas with just one word... what would it be? n/a

Big family Christmas with everyone down to 2nd cousins...or just immediate family in their jammies? immediate family

Favorite Christmas movie and why? edward scissor hands/nightmare before christmas because i love tim burton

Religious or non-religious Christmas/Chaunaka/ non-religous

If you could spend Christmas in any one of these places, which one would you choose and why:
a. A beach on a tropical island just a few very close family or friends, be lazy and open presents and then have a non traditional dinner including Pina Coladas and BBQ shrimp, wearing swimsuits, Bermuda shorts and tank tops
b. Tiny cabin in the woods, fire going, very rustic, warm and cozy with your close family and friends, wearing jeans and sweaters.
c. Biltmore Estates, full regalia, all glitter and glitz, all your close family and friends, wearing black tie and velvet
d. NYC Christmas, Park Avenue, last minute hustle and bustle, haute couture with a 4 course meal and champagne with 50 of your favorite people. Wearing, of course. the latest fashion favorites.

d, minus the 50 people as NYC is on my list for places to visit and I don't like beach holidays.

Favorite Christmas music
n/a
What is your Christmas morning like"

a. chaotic
b. slow and relaxed
c. organized, but fast paced
d. "Christmas is HOW SOON???!!!!"
e. all of the above.

a

Name something you want but will never buy for yourself, just because you cannot see yourself being that flamboyant.
n/a
What sizes do you wear (optional answer if you would prefer to not have clothing)
UK 12
What colors are in your home:

Black and white

What style is your home decorated in? (i.e. ethnic, country, southwestern...etc

kitsch

Anything else your SS should know about you?

I'm ASOIAF mad of course!

Do you have any wish lists?

I haven't got any of GRRM's graphic novels yet hint hint.

anything ASOIAF related would be dandy.

Well of course I'm in

Questionnaire 1

Are you over 18? YES
Are you willing to ship internationally? YES
Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald's, Burger King, etc): Italian
Favorite Candy (things that won't melt or go bad in mail) : no candy
Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc): don't really have one
Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc): reading, computer games, running Game of Thrones fan conventions. I have an Amazon Wish List for most of these things
Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like): fantasy, sci-fi - see my Amazon wish list for more details
Favorite animal: cat
Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like): action, comedy, sci-fi - see my Amazon wish list for more details
Favorite Color : purple
Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: Rock, metal, indie - see my Amazon wish list for more details
Do you collect anything? Not really
Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? Some computer games would be nice - see my Amazon wish list for more details
Anything else you would like your SS to know about you: Have I mentioned my Amazon wish list?

Questionnaire:

Favorite Type of Food: Fried chicken, red beans and rice with sausage cut in

Favorite Scent: cinnamon

Favorite Hobby: writing poetry and video game scripts. I also enjoy playing Magic The Gathering and going for a jog, so running shoes are always appreciated. I'm a size 13 in mens. A nice poetry book to read isn't a bad idea.

Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like): fantasy and science fiction are the loves of my life. The only books in either genre I own, currently, are the a song of ice and fire series. I'm also fond of anything to do with objective African history and anything to do with war.

Favorite animal: honey badger

Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like): Lean On Me, Pursuit of Happyness, Lion King

Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: Lupe Fiasco is my current favorite musical artist. Genre wise, I enjoy old school soul and r&b music. My favorite artists from then would be people like Johnny Gill, Marvin Gaye, Bobby Womack, Keith Sweat and Teddy Pendergrass.

Do you collect anything? I play magic the gathering, so I collect those cards. I've always wanted to start a marble collection, so I'm going to do that soon.

Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? Not anything in particular. I've been thinking about the new wwe video game and maybe getting me a new Pokemon Pidgeot plush if I can find one, just for the sake of having it. One of those blankets you can wear as a sweater/robe is on my to buy list as well.

a. Color? Blue

b. Type of candy? Skittles

c. Type of munchie? Zebra cakes

d. Puzzle to do? Does Jenga count?

Do you collect anything for Christmas? Nothing in particular. I do enjoy ornaments, and my favorite have always been the angels and stars my family places at the top of the tree. Even being non-religious, those angels are still beautiful to me.

What type of hobbies do you have? I love reading, writing, playing Magic, playing football, rock climbing and pro wrestling. I'm actually working on a novel now, in the fantasy genre. Any tools to assist with that could prove useful.

If you were going to theme Christmas with just one word... what would it be? Wrestling!

Big family Christmas with everyone down to 2nd cousins...or just immediate family in their jammies? Immediate family in their Jammie's would be amazing.

Favorite Christmas movie and why? elf because Will Ferrell and Peter Dinklage are amazing. I love A Christmas Carol, Home Alone and How The Grinch Stole Christmas as well.

Religious or non-religious Christmas/Chaunaka/

Non-religious

If you could spend Christmas in any one of these places, which one would you choose and why:

a. A beach on a tropical island just a few very close family or friends, be lazy and open presents and then have a non traditional dinner including Pina Coladas and BBQ shrimp, wearing swimsuits, Bermuda shorts and tank tops

b. Tiny cabin in the woods, fire going, very rustic, warm and cozy with your close family and friends, wearing jeans and sweaters.

c. Biltmore Estates, full regalia, all glitter and glitz, all your close family and friends, wearing black tie and velvet

d. NYC Christmas, Park Avenue, last minute hustle and bustle, haute couture with a 4 course meal and champagne with 50 of your favorite people. Wearing, of course. the latest fashion favorites.

Favorite Christmas music

Mostly just the old kids songs, like Rudolph.

What is your Christmas morning like"

a. chaotic

b. slow and relaxed

c. organized, but fast paced

d. "Christmas is HOW SOON???!!!!"

e. all of the above.

Name something you want but will never buy for yourself, just because you cannot see yourself being that flamboyant.

A real WWE championship belt.

What sizes do you wear (optional answer if you would prefer to not have clothing)

I wear extra large shirts and size 44 pants.

What colors are in your home:

Blue and brown and purple

What style is your home decorated in? (i.e. ethnic, country, southwestern...etc

Flowery

Anything else your SS should know about you?

I appreciate pretty much any thought. I'm really big into hand made items. My prized possession is a wire pin my friend formed my name out of. I like stuffed animals quite a bit. Autumn is my favorite season and I'm always drinking Autumn themed wines.

Do you have any wish lists?

Socks are always appreciated and I found myself saying I could use a new pair of gloves as well. I wear a size 13 shoe and my hands are 7 inches. I always enjoy trying out new wines, so there's that to consider.

I filled* out the questionnaire and put in my address, what else do I have to do to be ready?

I usually add everyone on the thread as friends, if they are not already, it makes being sneaky, sneakier.

If you friended them after you got them as SS it might be a clue!

Because I never even look at my friends :uhoh: I've never messed with it.

I'm pretty horrible about friending. I think I've actually asked like 3 people and after that I figured if people wanted to friend me all they have to do is push the button. Lazy, I know. Avoids that, "what if they don't want to be friend" scenario, :lol:

a SHIPPING NOTE:

When shipping to Europe from the US, try using, or looking for an EU or UK site to save a lot.

(example: something from a US site to some place in Europe: $17; same company but a UK website <$4)\

Also, in the US, you have to spend $35 at Amazon to get free shipping, and this only applies to US addresses; but at amazon.uk.co is only 10pounds ($16) for free shipping (not sure if it applies to outside the UK though, but it is still sure to be cheaper than shipping from the US) especially if you like to "mix and match" or have things shipped to you first)

I know doing direct shipping takes a little of the "personal touch" out of it, but it can really make a difference for those working on a budget.

Archived