Is it possible that Cersie really f**k`d Moon Boy too?

Malik Ambar

Moon boy is described as a pie-faced simpleton and isn't he extremly, extremly obese? I think Tyrion was thinking of the ugliest etc..person he could think of Cersei being with and Moon Boy came to mind. He really wanted to stab the knife into Jaime's heart and that's how moon boy came up. Did Cersei actually sleep with him? No way.

We're being way too hard on Moon Boy here. What if he has a really great personality? A sense of humor is the quickest way to a woman's heart. Even Cersei (actually, maybe especially Cersei) needs to let loose and have fun.

It may be true that Moon Boy has a big heart, but maybe what Cersei needs is something bigger still..... If you know what I mean....

It may be true that Moon Boy has a big heart, but maybe what Cersei needs is something bigger still..... If you know what I mean....

:O

She might have been f***ing Moon Boy, for all I know.

:thumbsup:

(What can I say? It's just a 'simple emoticon response' kinda day.)

Do we really believe that Lancel has a big member?... Cersei doesn't need the D, as we so thankfully got to see with Taena Merryweather.

Though You know what they say about big noses.... lookin at you, Kettleblacks.

Archived