TTTNE 439 Anyone for Pizza?

KJR the PR of TaFW

Look!

It's Spam Star Pizza!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_2pslAUfWc6U/R09jn1sa4mI/AAAAAAAAAFU/-7OlLUCV7Hw/s1600-R/P1010009.JPG

I must admit, I've never had anchovies on pizza. I've never had a sardine either. Maybe I have something against eating whole small fish?

I think my favorites are: BBQ chicken pizza; sausage/mushroom/bell pepper; veggie pizza or pepperoni/mushroom/olive/hot peppers!

I likes pizza.

Isn't Cesar salad dressing made with anchovy paste?

I haven't any concept of the taste outside of salad dressing.

*takes Reeks discarded olives and piles them on to my slice*

Yep, I steal unloved olives.

I don't use dresses, but on rare occasions when I do, I use vinaigrettes :drool:

Also I love olives! And pickles

DON'T VIEW IF YOU HAVE A SENSITIVE STOMACH

when I've finished the pickles, I'll drink the pickle juice with ice

Isn't Cesar salad dressing made with anchovy paste?

I haven't any concept of the taste outside of salad dressing.

*takes Reeks discarded olives and piles them on to my slice*

Yep, I steal unloved olives.

Anchovy paste is in a great deal of surprising things! Caesar salad dressing included. It's one of those ingredients that's really stinky and you'd never in a million years think it could possibly make anything taste better, but it really really does. Fish sauce is another one of those ingredients... holy crap does it smell atrocious.

And yes, please take my olives, by all means. I feel guilty wasting food, but it's just one of those things I refuse to eat.

Wow, that last thread went very fast - only four days!

Congratulations KJR on another win! :cheers:

Good evening everyone. A crazy busy day today, now I'm finally home and the computer room called and I might have to fix something tonight. :bang:

I'm too tired and want to go to bed!

Enough complaining from me. I'm actually pretty happy, but sleepy. Enjoy the new thread.

*stocks the SNACK COUNTER OF REQUIREMENT with all varieties of bacon for the pizzas*

Wow, that last thread went very fast - only four days!

Congratulations KJR on another win! :cheers:

Good evening everyone. A crazy busy day today, now I'm finally home and the computer room called and I might have to fix something tonight. :bang:

I'm too tired and want to go to bed!

Enough complaining from me. I'm actually pretty happy, but sleepy. Enjoy the new thread.

*stocks the SNACK COUNTER OF REQUIREMENT with all varieties of bacon for the pizzas*

I hope you get to bed soon!

Is you new AV Gromit? My son loves that show! And Shaun the Sheep :D

Yummy, bacon :)

Look!

It's Spam Star Pizza!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_2pslAUfWc6U/R09jn1sa4mI/AAAAAAAAAFU/-7OlLUCV7Hw/s1600-R/P1010009.JPG

I must admit, I've never had anchovies on pizza. I've never had a sardine either. Maybe I have something against eating whole small fish?

I think my favorites are: BBQ chicken pizza; sausage/mushroom/bell pepper; veggie pizza or pepperoni/mushroom/olive/hot peppers!

I likes pizza.

That SPAM pizza looks delicious!

Congrats on the win KJR!

KJR again?? :P it seems to be either KJR or LITA lately lol - GRATS!!!

Gillio- It'd be an honour to have my paragraph sigged!

LadyO- thank you!

KJR- ME AND AUNTIE KOBA APPROVE. :leer: :leer: (best thread title ever)

Chicken pizza :drool: with onions, mushrooms, peppers (I LOVE THOSE) sweetcorn, pepper etc. I don't like olives, I'm with havoc on this one. I think I tried a prawn pizza once but never anything else with fish on it, I'm not huge on fish.

What Eyron said, that was pretty damn quick.. lol

--

Morning all! :grouphug: I seem to have this weird thing where I start off happy and cheerful and then I'm a miserable sod by night. ;_;

How is everyone?

Archived