TTTNE 439 Anyone for Pizza?

KJR the PR of TaFW

I think being demanding/clingy can be a sign of protectiveness in the right amount. Which is good

Potato- I have a habit of saying stupid things, it's one I'm trying to break. Wait, when did mark say that? I was under the impression he pointed out a discrepancy in what I said :P

I try. Sometimes I am positive about myself, others not so much. But it's an improvement because there was a time when I was never positive.

I don't want to come across as desperate but I don't want to do nothing either. I guess the best thing is just to be myself

Eira- *sparkle sparkle* :lol: I accept compliments most of the time now, except when I feel really shit and just want to hate myself but that is getting rarer thankfully. Then again I don't get many compliments anyway so I can't say for sure

It tastes amazing in wraps. Particularly falafel wraps. With hummus. :drool:

Hello y'all.

Checking in with a [_]p of coffee on a free day. And I don't have to work tomorrow and the weekend. :smug:

That's a nice amount of free time and I shall spend it productively.

This evening, I'll be seeing a show and having a three-course dinner with some colleagues of mine. That'll be certainly great.

Hope you are doing well?

Nym, It's good to be yourself, things might change over time, but can't be forced in my experience.

I think you are on your way to liking yourself more, just from my limited experience with meeting you here that is.

Ohhh, that sounds just droolworthy, I have to try that! I love falafel and hummus too.

Hey KTI! *waves* and I missed Mark on the last page :o :grouphug:

Well, I rarely truly care about someone, I mean there's a reason non of my relationships lasted more than 3 months . When I do care however I guess it flutters somehow . I can get around things and decrease or increase but it just gets weird at one point where I don't know how the other party feels about me .

Mark's brain works in small bursts , he doesn't have the capacity to detail things so he uses a few words and emoticons, you have to decipher them . :p

Hey L_T.

KTI- I have a 3 day weekend and no work, I feel just as smug :smug: except I have to be productive too...

That sounds great, have fun!

I just feel tired and headachy. How are you?

Eira- You're right, things do change... I've changed a lot just in the last 2-3 years. I don't really recognise myself.. I guess I'm more... mature in a way? And about liking myself, that's improving too. I'll have to try losing some more weight to help gain confidence, methinks.

I think I'll make some tomorrow, I have falafel mix packet at home. I'll need to find some mango chutney though..

I rarely care about people because of past experience, never found anyone worth trusting. I guess it's worth it when there is someone to care for though

Hmm, I think Mark was trying to say that despite me saying I don't have friends, I probably do, and just don't realise it. That's my analysis anyway :P

--

I can't wait til 2pm so I can go home.. I feel groggier than ever, headache coming on and there are so many people nattering away in here. Time to get in earphones methinks.

Nym, I'm on the losing weight train too. :thumbsup:

Well, I rarely truly care about someone, I mean there's a reason non of my relationships lasted more than 3 months . When I do care however I guess it flutters somehow . I can get around things and decrease or increase but it just gets weird at one point where I don't know how the other party feels about me .

I think it's uncertainty that does it for all of us. Trust issues, we all have them, or so it seems to me.

Hello Rhae!

Potato- so perhaps Mark was basically saying nobody gives a shit about what I said?

*shrugs* even if he did mean that, that's something I hear all the time. I'd be more surprised if somebody did actually give a shit. I'm more used to people not caring and doing my own thing and trying to deal everything alone. It works well

Eira- I've currently fallen off the train.. trying to climb back on :P

Potato- so perhaps Mark was basically saying nobody gives a shit about what I said?

*shrugs* even if he did mean that, that's something I hear all the time. I'd be more surprised if somebody did actually give a shit. I'm more used to people not caring and doing my own thing and trying to deal everything alone. It works well

Eira- I've currently fallen off the train.. trying to climb back on :P

No you were right I think. You do have friends, here at least.

You'll get back on it! :commie:

Well, so far it's been basically a shit train.

No I actually meant that the people in our lives don't give a shit but feel free to interpret as you like.

Or, you know, some care but you don't really believe them? Or something.

Potato- The difference in what you said is that you interpreted it more generally, while I was being specific. But you are right.

I don't want anyone to give a shit. I just want to care about others in silence so they better leave me alone :commie:

Eira- if someone came up to me irl and told me they cared for me, I'd laugh in their face and tell them to go do some stand-up comedy because that was a pretty damned good joke.

--

Just came across this: 'The secret to happiness is to never expect anything from anyone,then you will never be disappointed.'

I never, ever expect. Expectation is obsolete in my case. I just like to give and make others happy because that's where my happiness comes from. If others are happy, I'm happy.

I'm weird as hell :commie:

:grouphug:

ETA: Rhae strikes once more with one of her wonderful quizzes!

I'm mostly like my dad, but look like my mum (everyone thinks we are sisters) I do have some qualities of hers though, mostly selflessness. I shall see what this quiz says though

Potato- The difference in what you said is that you interpreted it more generally, while I was being specific. But you are right.

I don't want anyone to give a shit. I just want to care about others in silence so they better leave me alone :commie:

Eira- if someone came up to me irl and told me they cared for me, I'd laugh in their face and tell them to go do some stand-up comedy because that was a pretty damned good joke.

--

Just came across this: 'The secret to happiness is to never expect anything from anyone,then you will never be disappointed.'

I never, ever expect. Expectation is obsolete in my case. I just like to give and make others happy because that's where my happiness comes from. If others are happy, I'm happy.

I'm weird as hell :commie:

:grouphug:

Well, no expectations work to some extent. There comes a time when that's just not enough too. At least for me, since relationships with others are important to me, I don't want to be completely independant and just survive, that's not enough. If that's what life has to offer, I don't want it. I guess that's why I get depressed.

When you do care about someone, to have them laugh in your face at it is rather hurtful. Just a good thing to remember. Don't dismiss people right off.

Anyway, maybe I'm the idiot who should just stop caring and go back into my black hole.

Well, no expectations work to some extent. There comes a time when that's just not enough too. At least for me, since relationships with others are important to me, I don't want to be completely independant and just survive, that's not enough. If that's what life has to offer, I don't want it. I guess that's why I get depressed.

When you do care about someone, to have them laugh in your face at it is rather hurtful. Just a good thing to remember. Don't dismiss people right off.

Anyway, maybe I'm the idiot who should just stop caring and go back into my black hole.

Oh God I didn't mean to offend you.... I wouldn't have laughed really.. I probably just wouldn't have believed it easily...

Fuck it.. this is why people don't like me, I'm a plain nasty bitch without meaning to be :crying:

I'll go bury myself in my books, I won't hurt anyone there.

No you didn't offend me, Nym. :grouphug: I am sorry if that was how it came out. It is not your fault, I am just in a bad mood.

I just tried to be cheerful today and it didn't work out. Job sucks, stuff sucks, that's life.

Morning my lovelies :kiss:

So much to do today! Must get busy!

Alex has nothing to wear this weekend and the one requirement they have is you dress in period(ish) clothing. I let him pick his own trim and shirt color for a simple tunic. He went with rust with a black and gold trim. nice. good thing is a simple tunic takes only about an hour to make.

But do send me pictures for the items game :)

Archived