SPOILERS Set report DUBROVNIK Sept/Oct 2014 SPOILERS

TristanSnow

He had made it until page three when...

there are some VERY interesting things I have found out about seasons 5 & 6 but I won't be revealing them until what I have written so far proves to be true... makes more sense that way... in any case D&D have it figured out, they obviously know all the plot points from the upcoming books and are framing the future seasons around that... I guess you'll just have to wait for the trailers for the upcoming season or some interviews, then when the majority of you know I'm legit, I'll spill the beans! :-P

Okay, so even if this was true, why would he even post it other than to lord information over people and pointlessly tease them. Surprise surprise, that was when people started responding more negatively. Up until then it was largely thank-yous and a healthy level of skepticism.

sure, but here is my reasoning... if I reveal too much that happened and was learned on the set in the last 30+ days, myself and others could get in a loooot of trouble... so I am offering a simple trade, this is the info I offer for now. I don't think it's to much revealing, but it is enough for you all to digest and be happy with... when it get's proven legit and I gain some trust with you people, you get more. the great thing is, this will happen when the fifth season ends. so in summation, the production doesn't get hurt, and you get something extra!

A reasonable explanation of why he wasn't giving more info upfront followed by a huge amount of enjoying lording information over the other posters. "You are so lucky to have me, tee hee!"

Someone responds with "Gee, thank."

WOW, so glad that someone here appreciates some inside scoop! Especially when the season ends and the craving for new material begins!

Sarcasm.

Can't say I will miss the guy.

^When the season ends and it's inherently clear whether the Griffs and the Greyjoys are in or out, THAT's when he'll give us his secret info about the Griffs and the Greyjoys. Yep...

He also didn't answer my question about how he came to know about storylines that didn't even film there.

This hurts the credibility of the original post- we really can't know how much of it is legit. I'm going to assume that the whole "Loras joins the Kingsguard" bit isn't. Perhaps the Lancel/Littlefinger thing as well (though thankfully the actor is hinting a return to GOT in season 5 anyway). Also, that big speech he wrote is complete fanfiction. No one could remember a whole speech well enough to recite it and from his friends too (he wasn't even there himself- or so he says).

^When the season ends and it's inherently clear whether the Griffs and the Greyjoys are in or out, THAT's when he'll give us his secret info about the Griffs and the Greyjoys. Yep...

He also didn't answer my question about how he came to know about storylines that didn't even film there.

This hurts the credibility of the original post- we really can't know how much of it is legit. I'm going to assume that the whole "Loras joins the Kingsguard" bit isn't. Perhaps the Lancel/Littlefinger thing as well (though thankfully the actor is hinting a return to GOT in season 5 anyway). Also, that big speech he wrote is complete fanfiction. No one could remember a whole speech well enough to recite it and from his friends too (he wasn't even there himself- or so he says).

Both the Lancel/Littlefinger thing and Loras joining the Kingsguard were told by Patchface long before TristanSnow posted and Patchface posted legit info last year as well so I'd say there's a good chance of them being true, especially now that it's been confirmed that Littlefinger is in KL in the next season.

Well, at lest what other sites have reported must be true, Cersei doing the Walk, etc...

I'm Unsullied. Been trying to stay away from spoilers so I'm not reading too much of the updates.

The Walk has already been filmed so it's definitely in.

But we knew it long before TristanSnow talked about it, Lena Headey said it's gonna happen in an interview right after the fourth season ended and how she was excited to do it.

The Walk has already been filmed so it's definitely in.

But we knew it long before TristanSnow talked about it, Lena Headey said it's gonna happen in an interview right after the fourth season ended and how she was excited to do it.

Thanks. Is this something that will happen fairly early in the season, or are we talking finale material here?

• 4 months later...

Archived