SPOILERS Set report DUBROVNIK Sept/Oct 2014 SPOILERS

TristanSnow

This is getting me really excited. Seems the Faith Militant is going to receive a lot of emphasis, which is great because they're one of the most interesting elements of book 4, as well as being something the audience can identify with strongly due to the issue of religious fanaticism.

Definitely less concerned about whether or not they would struggle with the book 4 and 5 adaptation, seems like they're doing a great job of compressing them and focusing on their strong points.

"Our source is" very wrong about a lot of things... but I give them an A+ for effort.

I especially like the last line about having one's face cut off and stuck onto someone else... Will this episode be guest-starring Nicolas Cage & John Travolta do you know?

you're kind of funny but your schtick is starting to get annoying now.the lena impersonation ain't cute.

This is getting me really excited. Seems the Faith Militant is going to receive a lot of emphasis, which is great because they're one of the most interesting elements of book 4, as well as being something the audience can identify with strongly due to the issue of religious fanaticism.

Definitely less concerned about whether or not they would struggle with the book 4 and 5 adaptation, seems like they're doing a great job of compressing them and focusing on their strong points.

I thought Faith Militant was one the LEAST interesting things about Feast and Dance, but mainly I didn't like it because George introduces ANOTHER story element and supposedly there are only two novels to go , with Dorne thrown in gezz! there only so many pages to cover all the plot arcs now. Besides I am tired of KL hoopla I am more interested in the story in the East and at the Wall.

I thought Faith Militant was one the LEAST interesting things about Feast and Dance, but mainly I didn't like it because George introduces ANOTHER story element and supposedly there are only two novels to go , with Dorne thrown in gezz! there only so many pages to cover all the plot arcs now. Besides I am tired of KL hoopla I am more interested in the story in the East and at the Wall.

there are some VERY interesting things I have found out about seasons 5 & 6 but I won't be revealing them until what I have written so far proves to be true... makes more sense that way... in any case D&D have it figured out, they obviously know all the plot points from the upcoming books and are framing the future seasons around that... I guess you'll just have to wait for the trailers for the upcoming season or some interviews, then when the majority of you know I'm legit, I'll spill the beans! :-P

"Our source is" very wrong about a lot of things... but I give them an A+ for effort.

I especially like the last line about having one's face cut off and stuck onto someone else... Will this episode be guest-starring Nicolas Cage & John Travolta do you know?

I'm giving her the benefice of doubt at least until someone asks clearly Lena if she has an account on the Forums of Ice and Fire. ^^

I'm enclined to believe her but I've been tricked by naivety before, so... ^^

@Tristan: Thanks for all the info. However, your last post was really unnecessary. First of all, I think the vast majority here agrees that your info is very likely legit, and second of all (and more importantly): Either you reveal what you know or you don't say anything at all. Statements like "ooohh, I know shit about upcoming seasons, but I won't tell because some of you didn't believe me before" is not exactly what you'd call classy.

@Tristan: Thanks for all the info. However, your last post was really unnecessary. First of all, I think the vast majority here agrees that your info is very likely legit, and second of all (and more importantly): Either you reveal what you know or you don't say anything at all. Statements like "ooohh, I know shit about upcoming seasons, but I won't tell because some of you didn't believe me before" is not exactly what you'd call classy.

sure, but here is my reasoning... if I reveal too much that happened and was learned on the set in the last 30+ days, myself and others could get in a loooot of trouble... so I am offering a simple trade, this is the info I offer for now. I don't think it's to much revealing, but it is enough for you all to digest and be happy with... when it get's proven legit and I gain some trust with you people, you get more. the great thing is, this will happen when the fifth season ends. so in summation, the production doesn't get hurt, and you get something extra!

sure, but here is my reasoning... if I reveal too much that happened and was learned on the set in the last 30+ days, myself and others could get in a loooot of trouble... so I am offering a simple trade, this is the info I offer for now. I don't think it's to much revealing, but it is enough for you all to digest and be happy with... when it get's proven legit and I gain some trust with you people, you get more. the great thing is, this will happen when the fifth season ends. so in summation, the production doesn't get hurt, and you get something extra!

gee, thanks

ok can you just let us know whether the mountain was on set for the walk of shame???

I'm giving her the benefice of doubt at least until someone asks clearly Lena if she has an account on the Forums of Ice and Fire. ^^

I'm enclined to believe her but I've been tricked by naivety before, so... ^^

lol no way the actual lena headey is commenting here. she doesn't even update her twitter as much anymore and she hasn't updated her instagram in forever. does she really seem the type who would lurk and comment on these boards......especially since so many people here fucking hate cersei??

also TristanSnow, someone on WOTW left this comment just right now and I think their scenario is probably more possible than copy/pasting faces:

I think the green screen part is pretty clear to me, It sounds as if they plan on recording nude Lena in a studio and with the help of that green screen insert the studio footage into the scenes they shot in Dubrovnik. It is cheaper and it looks a lot more real than copy/pasting her face on the double, and the fact that they wanted people to throw things in front of the green screen makes it even more plausible that the green screen is supposed to be nude Lena (they can even CGI some of the things being thrown to hit Lena).

yep, forgot to mention that... will put that in the post! Hafthor is such a nice dude!

i hope its just like in the books, cersei cries and breaks down in the middle of the walk of shame and then by the end she gains some hope back when she sees the mountain full in armor and he lifts her up...ooh i really hope he lifts her up in the show and carries her lol

My first thought on reading your original post was..."wonder if they had to sign confidentiality agreements, because he could be getting his friends into a heep of trouble". Thanks for sharing! Even if it ended up not being portrayed on-screen exactly as you posted, there is still a lot of interesting and exciting information.

I'm excited about the idea of Tommen making a serious effort to be King - going around in his litter, attempting diplomacy with the High Septon, defusing situations. I know some people hated that Joffrey took over a lot of Cersei's evil deeds in the show, but I really liked the tension between the people who wanted Joffrey to be their puppet and Joffrey wanting to have actual power. I'm even more excited to see how that plays out with Tommen, since Tommen is fast approaching the point where he is a better absolute monarch than Cersei.

To funny. I just read this on TMZ:

Lena Headey's naked bod was finally unleashed on the "Game of Thrones" set -- sort of -- but producers racked up a $50,000/day tab to shoot the scene ... and keep it under wraps.

According to our GoT spies ... more than 200 security guards were hired to protect the set while shooting the "Walk of Shame" scene -- where Lena's character Cersei walks stark naked out of a church and through town. We're told the 4-day shoot in Croatia got so pricey because of the added crew -- and producers having to pay local shop owners to shut down and leave the area.

Cell phones were banned on set so photos wouldn't get leaked (oops!) -- and everyone signed confidentiality agreements that threatened $250,000 lawsuits for violators.
It's been a bitch to get this far. We broke the story ... the whole scene was nearly called off when church leaders banned any nude shoots. They ended up shooting on the other side of town.

As for who actually witnessed Lena, au naturel -- we're told only 4 key crew members were present for the unveiling.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3FOXyRNwA

there are so many things wrong in the TMZ post... it was a 3 day shoot, the body double was only naked, it was possible to see the shoot from more than a dozen locations so the pricetag is more likely for the shops that were closed and the city for closing part of the city...

Archived