Words of House Clegane

King of Vaes Tolorro

A little too brutal. remember, the first Clegane Noble saved the Lannister Lord from a lion with is three dogs.

But those do sound like Bolton words to me.

I'm basing these off the only two Clegane's we've really seen, Sandor and Gregor. Not to mention, the person who raised those two couldn't have been that well adjusted himself.

They are not the ones that started the House, though, or gave it its words.

TBH, I'm not that familiar with the historical backstory of most of the houses. I know the Starks have been around a long time, and the Targaryens came from Valyria. Other than that, focused more on the present when I read. Thought Clegane was a VERY recent house, but guess I'm wrong.

TBH, I'm not that familiar with the historical backstory of most of the houses. I know the Starks have been around a long time, and the Targaryens came from Valyria. Other than that, focused more on the present when I read. Thought Clegane was a VERY recent house, but guess I'm wrong.

No, no they are young, you are right. I think it was Sandor's and Gregor's grandfather who saved Tytos, and was made a lord.

No, no they are young, you are right. I think it was Sandor's and Gregor's grandfather who saved Tytos, and was made a lord.

Ah, I was thinking father. Hence the assumption the person who raised Gregor and Sandor probably wasn't too far from the kill kill kill! bit. Have to love when ignorance raises its ugly head.

Archived