If you could marry any character from the entire series, who would it be and why?

Elayna_L_Lexxing2

I Personally would go with my #1 favorite character and say Sandor Clegane because he is strong, a very good fighter and i felt there was a very small if even a tender spot in him when him and Sansa Stark were speaking in her room during the Battle of Black Water. To be more specific when she says "You won't hurt me" and he replied with "No little bird i won't hurt you". I definitely believe he has a sweet side to him that is rarely shown.

Any character?

My favorite female character is Sansa Stark. But marry her? Dunno. I think I'd marry the QoT. She's more like my own character (in terms of character traits), and I like her wittiness. Her ability to adjust quickly to situations.

And mods, please move this. =o) I think this thread would be better in "General ASoIaF". Thank you.

Arianne. Apart from the very obvious, Dorne is mine.

Nice try there buddy, but Dorne'll remain hers. And if you try otherwise there's probably an innocent-looking young woman with blonde hair and blue eyes that'll treat you to some afternoon tea one day ;)

I said Ashara Dayne on the last one of these marriage threads, and I haven't changed my mind yet, so Ashara Dayne!

Asha Greyjoy, or maybe Margaery Tyrell if she really looks like Natalie Dormer.

Forgot to give my reasons why.

Asha is sexually aggressive, formidable, smart, ambitious, apparently not bad looking, loyal to family, not a *****, maybe even a tad bit kinky.

Margaery has the hotness, is smart, and is a good person.

Ok, i've thought about this....

I'm hugely fond of the Lannister boys but they've got waaay too much baggage for me. I'm blonde, which is a bonus where Jaime's concerned, but do I really want Cersei's cast offs? Do I really want to marry a guy who's probably still shagging his sister behind my back? No. Tyrion would be better, but I'm not sure I'm helpless enough for his tastes. Oh and he may have a few unpleasant diseases that he's picked up along the way.

Then there's Davos, who seems like a nice, dependable, rugged kind of chap. But he's too thick with Stannis, whom i can't stand. No.

If you could guarantee me the TV version of Jorah Mormont I might be interested, but I don't think...hell...I know I can't compete with Dany, even if I won't be distracted by Daario Naharis. I'm, less high maintenance than Lynesse Hightower and Bear Island sounds quite nice.

No, I've decided to choose not only a good man, who's heart is in the right place, even if he's not terribly bright, but the chance to save some lives and do good. If Edmure Tully is married to me he can't marry Roslyn Frey, and what's more, I'm quite fond of the Starks, and I'm quite sure that my family won't slaughter all his and his guests at our wedding reception! We're really not that violent. I get a decent guy and a nice castle, he and his family get to not be imprisoned or die horribly. Win Win all round.

Archived