The Poster Below, V. XIII

KJR the PR of TaFW

My desire right now is to sleep. There, there Mr Maslow. I'm a pretty basic person. According to Mr Hunt too. I'll shut about motivation theories.

A giant hamburger.

TPB will tell us what they are doing right now, because we are creepy stalkers and want to know :P

Tank top, or big t-shirt, depending on the temperature. If really cold a full ensamble of weird old stuff that is so worn it's comfortable to sleep in :D Or a silk Snoopy PJ.

tpb will do the same.

Well, I usually don't have the heating on, it's a warm house from... not sure why. Warm stuff? Except when the ice winds blow, so from October/November until April. Those days I lower the heating at night.

Oh boo!

The weirdest place... I haven't slept in many weird places. A tent in a muddy field?

tpb will share the same.

I don't know, I don't really sleep anywhere unusual. Um, the bathroom I guess, when I was ill once.

:ninja: 'd by our board ninja.

Yes, I like it being chilly at night. Then I get to.burrow down under the covers and feel all snug and warm. Also, tea and coffee are muchy more enjoyable in the cold. In fact, I never have the heater on and leave my windows open at all times, unless mothership comes and shouts at me to stop letting a draft in ;) No such problems this year though. I get my nice chilly room without complaints :commie:

TPB will answer the question too, since my own amswer was pretty dull

Archived