Save the planet, pee in the shower!

BigFatCoward

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-29552557

can anybody see a single reason not to get involved in this? it seems such an elegant and sensible solution. i've done it plenty of times, but more cos i'm scummy than out of any environmental concern.

if the other half is in the shower can i still do it?

I'd prefer to use the toilet. My ex-girlfriend's family did something similar when at the beach. Instead of using the bathroom at the beach they would piss in the ocean. I thought it was disgusting but they didn't want to hear it.

considering all the shit that ends up in the sea, i don't see a problem with peeing in it, honestly. Why is it disgusting to you?

I'd prefer to use the toilet. My ex-girlfriend's family did something similar when at the beach. Instead of using the bathroom at the beach they would piss in the ocean. I thought it was disgusting but they didn't want to hear it.

if they were specifically walking past the toilet to pee in the sea i'd agree it was weird. otherwise crack on, its where it ends up anyway.

They she said something similar but I countered with the fact that I'm a person not an animal. And the rationale for doing it in the first place wasn't out of concern for the environment but laziness.

just to confirm they weren't flopping their cocks out and pissing directly in the sea? it was discreet right?

Archived