NFL 2014 Week 6: Silence of the Rams

Jace, Extat

LH-

Studies have shown that home field advantage with the refs is a very real thing, and the greatest contributing factor is crowd noise.

So the loudest stadiums get the greatest advantage. I agree it shouldn't be that way, but refs are human.

I'm not watching, but seattle offense looks pretty well neutered this game.

But Brandon Marshall is awesome!

Indeed, Marshall is a man amongst smaller, less athletic, men.

And yes, Seattle's offense has been putrid.

I can never decide what I think of Murray as a runner. Goes down easy a lot for a top shelf guy.

One-cut guy.

Dropping a fair catch is just about the worst play an individual can make. You've stopped your count, you don't need to set your feet and you usually don't even have to worry about the lines. You've got one job, and your only real worry is a teammate.

Never dropped one in a game, but I did in scrimmage, and it's a very very lonely feeling.

Dropping a fair catch is just about the worst play an individual can make. You've stopped your count, you don't need to set your feet and you usually don't even have to worry about the lines. You've got one job, and your only real worry is a teammate.

Never dropped one in a game, but I did in scrimmage, and it's a very very lonely feeling.

If I were a coach and a player muffed a punt, I'd give him a sword on the sideline and allow him the opportunity for an honorable suicide. I am not without mercy.

If I were a coach and a player muffed a punt, I'd give him a sword on the sideline and allow him the opportunity for an honorable suicide. I am not without mercy.

It feels a lot like that. You can be your team's MVP, and you drop a punt and no one looks you in the eye for a bit.

Archived