NFL 2014 Week 6: Silence of the Rams

Jace, Extat

If the left foot was the trigger, I have no idea what Romo was doing.

That said, I am annoyed the Niners built their stadium before the full awareness of what home crowd noise means became understood. Anyone who doesn't build that into their stadiums from here on is an idiot.

Tell me about the Rams, Clarice...

You know what they look like to me, with their blue and yellow jerseys? They look like rubes. Well scrubbed, hustling rubes with a little taste. Good nutrition's given them some length of bone, but they're not more than one generation from poor white trash, are they, Coach Fischer? And those accents they've tried so desperately to shed: pure Nova Scotia. What were their fathers, dear? Were they CFLers? Did they stink of the poutine? They could only dream of getting out... getting anywhere... getting all the way to the NFL....

http://s1336.photobucket.com/user/Lumpy67/media/Harbaughfisting_zpse6b6183b.jpg.html

You know what they look like to me, with their blue and yellow jerseys? They look like rubes. Well scrubbed, hustling rubes with a little taste. Good nutrition's given them some length of bone, but they're not more than one generation from poor white trash, are they, Coach Fischer? And those accents they've tried so desperately to shed: pure Nova Scotia. What were their fathers, dear? Were they CFLers? Did they stink of the poutine? They could only dream of getting out... getting anywhere... getting all the way to the NFL....

http://s1336.photobucket.com/user/Lumpy67/media/Harbaughfisting_zpse6b6183b.jpg.html

Thought you'd have them going back to L.A. at the end there.

Complete aside, my gf likes the Rams because they have the 'best helmets'.

Not as much as she likes the Niners, of course.

He was so open! I don't think I've ever seen Jay Cutler run out of arm like that.

I want to see it!

Did a quick search, can't find it. Basically the Bears big 3 doing trick catches off the gun, one handers, between legs, etc. but Jeffrey did this thing where he'd extend his arms forward, cross his wrists like scissors, where your thumbs are pointing down if you get me, and caught the high gun time after time without blinking.

Irvin freaked out, tried it over and over, finally got one to much celebration.

Edit: found short version.

[link]www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyRAsUYhdSQ[/link]

Eh, how do you hyperlink?

Archived