[Chorus]

Or maybe I'm just blind...

[Chorus]

Love me when I'm gone...

Love me when I'm gone

When I'm Gone

When I'm Gone

When I'm Gone

Also because it's just figurative speach, no one actually does.

But it's still long, and it surely looks better now. There must have been a reason for the cut, right?

Mine is growing out pretty long now, but I think shorter than yours still.

Yeah I had some split ends and wanted to freshen it up (because I'm trying to grow it out) but then that little progress that's been made since summer in terms of growing was now undone with a few snaps of the scissors.

This person:

stole my race win. I am so deeply upset I can't even find words! He stole my 1000th post! Like... WTF?!

Lynch him!!!!!

:grouphug:

This person also can't find words :love:

Here's to 2000 :cheers:

TTTNE was once rumoured to be too warm... as in like, Chatayas.

That was unfounded by the way.

(was it?)

ASKS THE OLD SPAMMERS :P

:P

:rofl: I can neither confirm or neither this. But I always wonder why I don't have any warning points when I had certainly gotten warning PMs ;)

My hair is so short. why is it so short? Because I had it cut. but I didn't anticipate it to be short after I have it cut. it's like less than 30cms below my shoulder why is me hair so short? :(

This is still rather long, by almost every standard there is to describe long hair. (but I know that if feels different, no matter how long it still is.

I am letting mine grow again.

No 2000. I want you lynched. This was SO infuriatingly unfair. The 1000th was supposed to be mine!

I'm THAT charming am I ? :lol:

Well, I'll make it up to you, time to start saving money for that pony :grouphug:

:rofl: I can neither confirm or neither this. But I always wonder why I don't have any warning points when I had certainly gotten warning PMs ;)

This is still rather long, by almost every standard there is to describe long hair. (but I know that if feels different, no matter how long it still is.

I am letting mine grow again.

Yeah, it's the relative difference. And I was so happy it was growing out, now that little progress was chopped off. (My hair kinda stopped growing at this length and I can't seem to get it to full waist length :( ) well it's for the greater good and maybe this cut will get things working again.

What length are you going for?

Potato, I don't want a pony, I wanted the 1000th post. It was mine by right and you usurped it *sulks*

Yeah, it's the relative difference. And I was so happy it was growing out, now that little progress was chopped off. (My hair kinda stopped growing at this length and I can't seem to get it to full waist length :( ) well it's for the greater good and maybe this cut will get things working again.

Potato, I don't want a pony, I wanted the 1000th post. It was mine by right and you usurped it *sulks*

Last year you wanted a pony !

But I usurped it with a :grouphug: :p

Eta: waist length is kinda tough to maintain, I mean all the shampoo and water to wash it 28 times a day ... the expense not just on your wallet but in the planet ! Think of the penguins !

WALL-E :grouphug: how are you sweetie? how's school? have you looked into the Marine Corp Band any further?

I'd like it at least shoulder length

WALL-E :grouphug: how are you sweetie? how's school? have you looked into the Marine Corp Band any further?

I'd like it at least shoulder length

I'm keeping that in mind, but only as an unlikely option

Also, i'm thinking about growing my hair out to shoulder length just for funzies :P

Archived