TTTNE 441 - In honor of PISSED!

KJR the PR of TaFW

No, I preferred lynching others :devil: :P

Yeah, that's how much I slept. Morning people. Oh wait, I didn't even had Proper sleep. Oooooh this is gonna be one jolly day :rofl:

Your fake sadism is funny :p

Stop bithing , I'm already at the hospital, been here for 3 hours already :crying:

come on ! At least one of us has to be positive :grouphug: you'll have a good one !

TTTNE was once rumoured to be too warm... as in like, Chatayas.

That was unfounded by the way.

(was it?)

ASKS THE OLD SPAMMERS :P

:P

Mischief managed :leer:

:rofl: I can neither confirm or neither this. But I always wonder why I don't have any warning points when I had certainly gotten warning PMs ;)

This is still rather long, by almost every standard there is to describe long hair. (but I know that if feels different, no matter how long it still is.

I am letting mine grow again.

did you solemny swear you're up to no good? :P

Yeah, it's the relative difference. And I was so happy it was growing out, now that little progress was chopped off. (My hair kinda stopped growing at this length and I can't seem to get it to full waist length :( ) well it's for the greater good and maybe this cut will get things working again.

What length are you going for?

Potato, I don't want a pony, I wanted the 1000th post. It was mine by right and you usurped it *sulks*

Tell it to my hair, my frizzy tangly hair :angry2:

Cora, come out, wherever you are.. Cora come out and play :D

I'm gonna have a migraine after this I just know it :crying: and then for some reason that silly old nurse is gonna tell me what a brave little boy I am again :lmao:

That's sweet though. Do they sneak you stuff too?

I'm gonna have a migraine after this I just know it :crying: and then for some reason that silly old nurse is gonna tell me what a brave little boy I am again :lmao:

She calls you little? I kinda like her :lmao:

Lol I agree with Adara :lmao:

Rhae - that is pretty long, actually! And the trim should help, hopefully, I last cut my hair 2 years ago to get it into shape, it was probably 15cm below shoulder length and refused to grow for ages... now it's 30cm below shoulders when curly (and my hair is really curly) and about 50cm when straight, like halfway down my butt. My plan is to grow it enough so I can sit on it :lol: I used to be able to do that as a child. But yes the trim and maintenance of your hair should help :)

LadyO - Cora was on chat last night (last night for me) she's doing okay :)

--

Morning all! So.. we kind of got Hurricane Gonzalo's remains here, it's so windy and rainy here, I'm in a dilemma... it's going to be sunny (but rainy/windy at the same time) so a coat (big heavy wool coat) will make me stifled. I don't have anything waterproof. Or an umbrella. And a cardigan may get me drenched. Oh the woes....

--

Lynching is fun and I wanna experience it on this forum :ninja: one game I played elsewhere got so crazy people took to throwing personal insults at each other. It's crazy

But I hear you really have to be quick on the mark in mafia games round here, and unfortunately I don't have the time right now..

That's sweet though. Do they sneak you stuff too?

No they DON'T ! Fucking basrards schedule this shit at the butt crack of dawn (no pun intended) and don't even give out food .

She calls you little? I kinda like her :lmao:

She's old , she has nothing to lose :p

Why am I right ? Here's the migraine and she sure said it :lmao:

Ouch for migraine, but I still think that old nurse is sweet :P :grouphug:

Bucky, I haven't seen Nog in here in forever, maybe a lynch train will summon him :ph34r: Nog

Adara, are you a Warriors fan too? (The movie) :D

You mean this? Never saw it (yet)

Why am I right ? Here's the migraine and she sure said it :lmao:

See, there is even something funny in migraine :D I'm jealous :lol:

Archived