TTTNE 441 - In honor of PISSED!

KJR the PR of TaFW

Hello spammers!

I now have an iPad and it will be much easier to join you guys. Whew! It's been too long.

Tonight I'll probably be stuck setting this thing up but I wanted to at least drop by and say hello.

:kiss:

YAY!!!!! Maid!!!! It will be nice to see you more. :love:

G'day folks.

Today has been an unexpectedly productive day. The kitchen is sparkly clean, a load of coop shit is out of the way, and this evenings meeting is prepared as much as it can be. Gotta put in some laundry too though.

I haven't seen Gillio in a while, where art thou Gillio? :grouphug:

I'm here, guiltily lurking, I should be doing the books!!

*drags self up to say good morning to the spamily*

*simultaneously bumps thread back where it belongs*

Maid is back! :grouphug: now I hope to see more of you.

Gillio! :kiss: Great to see you! Oh good luck with the books.

Nym, :grouphug: I am going to be pretty busy today and tomorrow, but feel free to pm if you wish a second view. I am guessing it is a person you spoke about before.

Have a good day everyone!

Hello spammers!

I now have an iPad and it will be much easier to join you guys. Whew! It's been too long.

Tonight I'll probably be stuck setting this thing up but I wanted to at least drop by and say hello.

:kiss:

:grouphug: :grouphuh: :grouphug: :kiss:

Maid! Our Queen! How are you? Its good to see you back, and I am glad you have an iPad to join us more :love: How is your knee? Do you like being back at work?

:)

Happy to have you back. Are you

ETA: Honeyed Chicken is also being a lurker I think :ninja: Show yourself!

And Tato thank you for advising me yedterday. Luckily it is noticeably fading today. About being good at her job etc; what has she actually done wrong, when that happens to my arm? I'm genuinely curious btw, I am not just asking for the sake of asking. I'd like to know how it happened :dunno:

so, 7th day of continuous headache and yesterday and today have been the worse days. I feel absolutely awful and there is slight nausea that accompanies it every time. My mum is pretty sure it's migraine since it's on one side of the head, nausea accompanied and I just can't be productive. My doctor thinks it probably isn't migraine. There is no way I can engage my brain in the thinking required for my studies at the moment, it's way too high pressure. The pain is going down to my right eye now, I find it hard to concentrate on things, my eyes wander a lot (but no blurriness or vision problems) and eventually it'll spread to my mouth, I can feel it. The headache is really bad but very mild on my eye. But opening my eye fully makes my head throb a bit. I just want to cry from the pain of it all and I can't even bring myself to attend classes anymore and I'm getting emails asking why I haven't attended classes for two weeks. Wtf do I say? My situation doesn't sound serious enough to be a reasonable reason for skipping classes

I have to wait a week for the blood test results and today I will definitely book an eye test. At least to rule out sight problems if nothing else. I just don't know what to do anymore, these headaches are starting to take over my life and interfering with my studies.

so, 7th day of continuous headache and yesterday and today have been the worse days. I feel absolutely awful and there is slight nausea that accompanies it every time. My mum is pretty sure it's migraine since it's on one side of the head, nausea accompanied and I just can't be productive. My doctor thinks it probably isn't migraine. There is no way I can engage my brain in the thinking required for my studies at the moment, it's way too high pressure. The pain is going down to my right eye now, I find it hard to concentrate on things, my eyes wander a lot (but no blurriness or vision problems) and eventually it'll spread to my mouth, I can feel it. I just want to cry from the pain of it all and I can't even bring myself to attend classes anymore and I'm getting emails asking why I haven't attended classes for two weeks. Wtf do I say? My situation doesn't sound serious enough to be a reasonable reason for skipping classes

I have to wait a week for the blood test results and today I will definitely book an eye test. At least to rule out sight problems if nothing else. I just don't know what to do anymore, these headaches are starting to take over my life and interfering with my studies.

I'm sorry to hear that :grouphug: I hope it gets better soon.

If you tell the school people what you just told us, it should be clear to them why you're not present at your classes.

I'm sorry to hear that :grouphug: I hope it gets better soon.

If you tell the school people what you just told us, it should be clear to them why you're not present at your classes.

I'll let them know, I have until tomorrow to explain. Hopefully they understand

I noticed that eating on the right side also makes my head hurt. Hopefully it's temporary

so, 7th day of continuous headache and yesterday and today have been the worse days. I feel absolutely awful and there is slight nausea that accompanies it every time. My mum is pretty sure it's migraine since it's on one side of the head, nausea accompanied and I just can't be productive. My doctor thinks it probably isn't migraine. There is no way I can engage my brain in the thinking required for my studies at the moment, it's way too high pressure. The pain is going down to my right eye now, I find it hard to concentrate on things, my eyes wander a lot (but no blurriness or vision problems) and eventually it'll spread to my mouth, I can feel it. The headache is really bad but very mild on my eye. But opening my eye fully makes my head throb a bit. I just want to cry from the pain of it all and I can't even bring myself to attend classes anymore and I'm getting emails asking why I haven't attended classes for two weeks. Wtf do I say? My situation doesn't sound serious enough to be a reasonable reason for skipping classes

I agree with First, from the way you explained it to us, I would think someone from your school would be empathetic! It sounds very bad for your health, focusing on the stresses of school, in your current condition. I really hope you feel better soon, its definitely migraines in my book, If I could send you something, anything! To make them go anyway, I WOULD!

I'm getting mushy, so I'll stop here!

Anyway morning!

I agree with First, from the way you explained it to us, I would think something from your school would be empathetic! It sounds very bad for your health, focusing on the stresses of school, in your current conduction. I really hope you feel better soon, its definitely migraines in my book, If I could send you something, anything! To make them go anyway, I WOULD!

I'm getting mushy, so I'll stop here!

Anyway morning!

:grouphug: you are so sweet :D

I just want to throw up everything inside of me so I feel nice and empty and then crawl into bed and sleep all day. Yes the first bit sounds gross but I feel sick having food in my stomach. Which is weird because I love food. I just want my bed

I wish there was a cure for migraine, a lot of people generally tend to have 'attacks' so they can try ease it before the attack but I don't, mine are just constant. All the time. It's awful.

Morning!

Morning my lovelies :kiss: (I have been writing this for almost an hour...lost it twice, had to take care of Alex)

husband wants bacon this morning. weird to make it on a school day, but since he works weekends now, it is the only option.

Helena: what she did wrong was either puncture the vein more than once, manipulate the needle once it was in, making the hole larger (and resulting in bleeding inside) or fail to stop the bleeding after removing the needle. (I think the second is the most likely)

A more experienced person would not cause such a bruise.

Had a very weird dream this morning.

first off, I was like 20 yrs old (which is rather nice :P ). I had dated this young man from Iran a few times and really liked him a lot, but he went away for quite a while. I then met another young man, also from Iran and we agreed to a date, to meet at a baseball game, and shared one kiss.

I am riding my bike home, giving friend a ride on the back and it is much harder to pedal than it should be. I look and realize it is because my front tire is really small, not so much a tire, but a wheel from a chair :lol:

I get to the baseball game first and am just finding my seat when man#1 shows up with his family (father, brother, uncle). We see each other and WOW, no doubt we are in love. We are holding hands, facing each other and about to kiss when man#2 shows up and yells "Get your hands off my fiance" We are shocked. I reply that I am not his fiance, that we never even had a date. He says "But you kissed me" I try to explain that in America a kiss just means I like them, not a promise of anything more. then I try to explain how I knew man#1 before and now that he is back, I want to be with him. I apologize, but it does no good. He insists I will marry him and makes threats against the life of #1 and his family

man#1 and his family know man#2. he is part of the new government (#1's family was part of the old government). They start making plans to go into hiding and I agree to go with them.

[weird intermission: kids playing classical music and clowns for a half time show...I know there is no half time during baseball :lol: ]

they gather up all their electronics (why are they all plugged in at a game?) and we get on a train. #1's picture is on the news and he is described as wanted criminal, so he is hiding. I am sitting with his father and uncle and there are 3 women sitting across from us, talking to us when out of the blue the say (only read if you don't mind adult content)

"how do you control their dicks at night time? this is how we control them" and they are now naked. Their pubic hairs are shaved/waxed and their vaginas are sown shut. (WTF? really?)

[intermission 2, dinner break] I follow a bunch of kids to a store to get some food, but they are only picking up candy ( :lol: I know, right) and #1 has dyed his hair yellow :eek:

Then my brother is on the news, begging me to give myself up. I go to meet/confront him. I am yelling at him, when I wake up.

I get migraines often and I can't do anything but force myself to sleep it out! They hurt a lot too! Usually they start near my temples and.... almost like a spiderweb effect its moves around the top part of my head. :bang:

On rare occasions I'll take a few 800mg pain relievers, but I usually stay away from them since I pop them like my favorite candy.

I knew a woman who ended up on disability because of her recurring migraines. Her situation sounded very much like yours. They were just so often, she couldn't manage work on a daily basis (in fact, was fired for missing too many days) It took a long time before they said it was migraines...it was not the first option the doctor looked for

I truly hope you can work the situation out. Try to explain to the school about having migraines.

Archived