TTTNE 441 - In honor of PISSED!

KJR the PR of TaFW

and me if you like..

I took only a couple of hours off from work this morning...

I cannot cope with it any longer

I can understand your mood. I so sick that I am sick.

Ow, I really understand this feeling :grouphug: Get well Kika!

I wish I could take a few hour off today too. But I only have to hang in there until this afternoon, and then it' the weekend and I'm off work.

Morning!

I hope so, c'mon gems, come to me!!! :lol: :grouphug: well I guess they're gems for a reason, cause they're so rare :P

Yes, I think so too. The problem with the gems often is that they can be hard to spot (at least for me, it takes a long time for me to get to know people and trust them), found in unexpected places, and in different shapes than we thought. It's easy to miss them alltogether.

Odie!!

So great to see you here again. I've missed you. :grouphug:

Chicken, how nice to see you. How are you? :grouphug:

P:S:I think I need to say sorry to those I may have missed to greet in person. You know who you are and I love you too.

Ow, I really understand this feeling :grouphug: Get well Kika! I wish I could take a few hour off today too. But I only have to hang in there until this afternoon, and then it' the weekend and I'm off work. Yes, I think so too. The problem with the gems often is that they can be hard to spot (at least for me, it takes a long time for me to get to know people and trust them), found in unexpected places, and in different shapes than we thought. It's easy to miss them alltogether.

Thank you Eyra, my sensei :)

this thread seems to me a great place to find gems galore!

Ow, I really understand this feeling :grouphug: Get well Kika!

I wish I could take a few hour off today too. But I only have to hang in there until this afternoon, and then it' the weekend and I'm off work.

Yes, I think so too. The problem with the gems often is that they can be hard to spot (at least for me, it takes a long time for me to get to know people and trust them), found in unexpected places, and in different shapes than we thought. It's easy to miss them alltogether.

Me too, it takes forever for me to get to know and trust people which is why I have few friends.. but yeah, better safe than sorry imo

I'm just gonna be patient as hell and see what happens, you never know :P

My weekend begins now.. kind of :lol: I've only got today off and then I have work tomorrow/sunday and got uni til wednesday. Feels like I'm never off anymore...

Been great Rhaenys, how about you?

Nope, not even lurking, just busy with senior year issues and whatnot.

Me too :) senior year huh? I enjoyed that it was great! Hope senior year is treating you well and everything's good. Will you be around more or real life just takes things over?

Okay that was it. I'm joining PISSED. (Can I?) I'll launch a new department dedicated to noisy neighbors being noisy and drilling and hammering things while people try to sleep. They've not shut up since about 7! Shut it! I want to sleep :crying: well I have to get up anyways, because I have a class but now .i'll be a mess all day with my 4 hours of quality sleep. STUPID neighbors

Me too :) senior year huh? I enjoyed that it was great! Hope senior year is treating you well and everything's good. Will you be around more or real life just takes things over?

Okay that was it. I'm joining PISSED. (Can I?) I'll launch a new department dedicated to noisy neighbors being noisy and drilling and hammering things while people try to sleep. They've not shut up since about 7! Shut it! I want to sleep :crying: well I have to get up anyways, because I have a class but now .i'll be a mess all day with my 4 hours of quality sleep. STUPID neighbors

I think that's up to Bucky :lol: but as long as you agree with the legislation we have drawn up it should be okay

Ouch... that really sucks... yeah that should be a department! Along with stupid exam officers scheduling the deadline of two very important essays ON THE SAME DAY AT THE SAME TIME. THAT TOTALLY NEEDS TO BE OUTLAWED. Like, there should be a one day gap at least! :bawl:

Hey people.

I believe, no I hope, I want to believe very much that my mother is the only person in world that turns something innocent like a birthday wish into just another racist tantrum. It took her about five sentences. Question: am I frustrated because she gets worst every year or because it still surprises me?

Good tired day, all.

It is rainy today.

Welcome back, Wally.

Feels like I'm never off anymore...

One is off as much as one takes off. ;) For example, I should probably be doing something for the faculty about right now. And most of the weekend too. And yet I did not bother going to the library for literature and I just keep reading fantasy and posting on this forum. And it works out in the end. Somehow. :P (It's a mystery!)

Some days ago, my upstairs neighbours were drilling and hammering at 10 in the evening. And for a long time too. :bang: Directly above my room.

And the downstairs neighbours have quite loud screaming kids. Sometimes at weird hours too. It seldom bothers me, except when it is early in the morning.

So yeah, somebody please think of a clever acronym for a subset of PISSED that fights for the rights for people who do not want to hear their neighbours all the time.

Ouch... that really sucks... yeah that should be a department! Along with stupid exam officers scheduling the deadline of two very important essays ON THE SAME DAY AT THE SAME TIME. THAT TOTALLY NEEDS TO BE OUTLAWED. Like, there should be a one day gap at least! :bawl:

Hey, it is essays that you are writing at home, yes? Means you can organise your time as you will. You can hand one of them in earlier too.

The lessons at 7.10 in the morning, however, should be outlawed everywhere in the world at all times.

I believe, no I hope, I want to believe very much that my mother is the only person in world that turns something innocent like a birthday wish into just another racist tantrum. It took her about five sentences. Question: am I frustrated because she gets worst every year or because it still surprises me?

No answer here, I am afraid, but chocolate always helps. ;)

Nym, yeah, I feel that too >.<

Buck, girl parties and hammering bother me. There's a kid in the house too, but the occassional crying doesn't bother me. The girl parties on the upper floor though... I know I have those too and me and my friends are loud and annoying too, but listening to others, grrr. Also the hammering. First we thought someone was at the door but no the noise wouldn't stop and the drilling started and noooo damn it people want to sleep here...

God I'm so hungry.

For all of you who aren't feeling well, I'm going to whip a batch of scones and boil some water for the tea of your choice.

Let's see if we can't have you feeling better for the weekend, Cora, Kika, Nym, Eyron and anybody I that is feeling crappy.

:grouphug:

Chicken, how nice to see you. How are you?

P:S:I think I need to say sorry to those I may have missed to greet in person. You know who you are and I love you too.

Odie, I'm great. It's really nice to see you back and know you're OK. I tried not to bug Eyron too much about you. I know she's not your mother or your agent or anything.

Plus we get the added bonus that your presence brought Wally around for the first time in a while.

As you can see, much has changed, but many familiar faces are still here. Koba, AK, Cat, Lily and many others check in from time to time. Quoth still comes by. We had a brief TC sighting quite recently. Smurf has not been around much, but he did check in very briefly this week. Nero & First also check in from time to time. Helena has moved and is in law school now, busy but still posts some.

So yeah, the spamily is growing and having fun, mostly.

Okay that was it. I'm joining PISSED. (Can I?) I'll launch a new department dedicated to noisy neighbors being noisy and drilling and hammering things while people try to sleep. They've not shut up since about 7! Shut it! I want to sleep well I have to get up anyways, because I have a class but now .i'll be a mess all day with my 4 hours of quality sleep. STUPID neighbors

Man, neighbors who are noisy late at night are the worst. I can not picture living with Mrs.C in an apartment again. We're so spoiled having a house and not having to deal with what you are dealing with.

Hey people.

Not much I can say except, I am sorry to hear this. I'm sure it is hard to hear your own mother say these things, but in the end, you can only be in control of you and what you think and say.

My dad raised us kids to be tolerant, but in his later things he said some things . . .

Good tired day, all.

It is rainy today.

Welcome back, Wally.

One is off as much as one takes off. ;) For example, I should probably be doing something for the faculty about right now. And most of the weekend too. And yet I did not bother going to the library for literature and I just keep reading fantasy and posting on this forum. And it works out in the end. Somehow. :P (It's a mystery!)

Some days ago, my upstairs neighbours were drilling and hammering at 10 in the evening. And for a long time too. :bang: Directly above my room.

And the downstairs neighbours have quite loud screaming kids. Sometimes at weird hours too. It seldom bothers me, except when it is early in the morning.

So yeah, somebody please think of a clever acronym for a subset of PISSED that fights for the rights for people who do not want to hear their neighbours all the time.

Hey, it is essays that you are writing at home, yes? Means you can organise your time as you will. You can hand one of them in earlier too.

The lessons at 7.10 in the morning, however, should be outlawed everywhere in the world at all times.

No answer here, I am afraid, but chocolate always helps. ;)

Booo! Bad neighbors! Bad!!

Congratulations KJR.

The original TBB av is returned !!

How are you?

Hello, guys! =o)

It's a rather grey Friday over here at my place - and it's my day off. :smug:

In case anybody would like to join me with coffee, I just prepared some.

This evening, I'll be playing a rpg that I don't know yet. "Pathfinder". It looks great, uses D&D 3.5 mechanics. I looked in my dice collection but only found one d3. <shrugs>

I'm fine, and I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

How is everybody else?

HC, I'll take green tea with strawberry jam and whipped cream scones with a sugar dusting on top please!

Here in the UK we argue about the correct pronunciation of scone. Some of us, like me, especially up north will pronounce it as 'scon', similar to 'gone', and people down south will usually pronounce it as.. idk but the o kinda sounds like 'er', it's like a really posh way of saying it

I'm sorry to hear that Adara... your mother sounds like a very difficult person. Like my grandad, kind of, you just cannot ask him a question without getting an hour's lecture on why you're wrong

KTI - sunny here! I'd join you with coffee but I find coffee too strong, it makes me feel jittery. Tea is perfect. :)

I'm good thanks!

I'm going out for dinner tonight with the parents, at my favourite restaurant, where I will ordered my favourite dish :smug: can't wait.

Lady Blizzardborn! Welcome to TTTNE, this place is indeed wonderful. I've settled in quite nicely :)

:grouphug:

Variation: Almost doesn't count--except in horseshoes, hand grenades, and artillery rounds.

I'll be back to read the OP in detail later. Too tired this morning. This seems like a lovely place to hang out!

Welcome, Lady Blizzardborn! :cheers:

We are indeed a merry bunch of people from all over the world. =o)

If you have any questions, we'll answer. In other words: feel free to ask.

KTI - sunny here! I'd join you with coffee but I find coffee too strong, it makes me feel jittery. Tea is perfect. :)

I'm good thanks!

I'm going out for dinner tonight with the parents, at my favourite restaurant, where I will ordered my favourite dish :smug: can't wait.

Hello, Nym! =o)

That sounds lovely. Indeed.

I read back yesterday in the old thread when I came home. And yes, I think that you are right. Still, I can live with that. <g> In a way, it serves me right - I chose Tyrion. <bg>

Archived