TTTNE 441 - In honor of PISSED!

KJR the PR of TaFW

OMG, this is me!

I am.so glad that I am not alone in my weird ways

You are not alone! :grouphug: I was told that it's not OCD, it's being clever and meticulous. :P

Haha weirdos!

*goes back to building tricorder replica*

:lol:

Pictures or it didn't happen.

Share the picture when it is finished, LadyQ! ;)

What do you do with it when you are not working on it and need the table for something else? Valonqar and I usually did them on the floor and covered it with the carpet when not working on it, so there was still place to walk on the floor/to put something else on desks or tables.

In other news, -2°C! RB, your weather came here! Now please I want some snow! :wub:

I will, Buck. Although I'm not sure how long it will take me. I prefer to work on it during the daytime when the light is better. So that leaves the weekends, since I work weekdays. And this Saturday I am booked most of the day. But I'm sure I'll spend hours working on it Sunday. ;)

Fortunately that room and/table is hardly used. Although if we aren't finished by Thanksgiving, I'm going to have to find a way to move the puzzle. Okay - that means I have a deadline and we *will* be finished by Thanksgiving!

That picture made me laugh!!

How about M&M candies? Do you divide those up (I sill do sometimes on the occasion that I give in to that particular childish whim)? First eat all the orange ones, then the yellow ones . . . .

Of course, I'm a sorter evidently. I always eat the brown ones first - they muddy up the picture. :-)

Archived