Weird things that a lot of people do.

Wee baby Shamus

What I mean is what are some weird things that you do?

I for one close my eyes when I am shampooing my hair in the shower. There is no reason to close my eyes when I do that but I do and I imagine that a lot of people do that too.

Another weird thing is when I get my hair cut and I have an itch I move my hands really slowly to scratch the itch when there is no real reason to do that.

What are some of the weird things that you all do?

:lol: Well I am clumsy, and I don't want shampoo in my eyes, so I close them. I also have a ritual in the shower*, that I follow closely, without thinking about it.

*Nothing super-weird, mind, like sacrificing a goat before I shampoo. Just a way of doing everything.

I absolutely refuse to drive with my wallet in my back pocket. It feels uncomfortable so I take it out.

I never put anything in my back pockets, except sometimes a crumpled up receipt. Wallet, phone, keys, ipod, they all go in the front pockets.

I do sometimes fall asleep in the shower. Its the only place I can ever fall asleep standing up; I'll wake up about 3-4 minutes later, leaning against the wall, really disorientated.

I always close my eyes in the shower too. I wear contacts and if those get wet it kind of sucks.

I always observe what came out before I flush. Just because.

yes and yes.

i sniff freshly opened ketchup bottles because that's when ketchup smells and tastes the best.

i pronounce the L in salmon.

i eat chocolate cheerios with buttermilk.

i know i do a lot of other weird stuff, i just can't recall what atm.

I never put anything in my back pockets, except sometimes a crumpled up receipt. Wallet, phone, keys, ipod, they all go in the front pockets.

I do sometimes fall asleep in the shower. Its the only place I can ever fall asleep standing up; I'll wake up about 3-4 minutes later, leaning against the wall, really disorientated.

I'll use my pockets begrudgingly when I'm walking but not sitting. Absolutely not.

Falling asleep in the shower, eh? I've never heard of that before. Do you prop yourself against the wall knowing that you're going to pass out or does it just happen?

I'll use my pockets begrudgingly when I'm walking but not sitting. Absolutely not.

Falling asleep in the shower, eh? I've never heard of that before. Do you prop yourself against the wall knowing that you're going to pass out or does it just happen?

I take my showers when I first wake up, and, on weekdays at least, I'm usually still dead-tired. I don't plan on doing anything, but my eyes close a lot while I'm in there, and if I ever start leaning against the wall, as soon as I instinctively realize that I'm balanced (one shoulder against the wall, feet pushed against the far side of the tub) I fall asleep. Its usually only a couple minutes (although I've done it more than once in a single shower), and I've never been so long that the water turned cold, but it means long showers are norm for me.

I take my showers when I first wake up, and, on weekdays at least, I'm usually still dead-tired. I don't plan on doing anything, but my eyes close a lot while I'm in there, and if I ever start leaning against the wall, as soon as I instinctively realize that I'm balanced (one shoulder against the wall, feet pushed against the far side of the tub) I fall asleep. Its usually only a couple minutes (although I've done it more than once in a single shower), and I've never been so long that the water turned cold, but it means long showers are norm for me.

I don't think I've ever done that but it sounds like an interesting venture.

I twirl my hair when I'm nervous or really concentrating on something. I have done it as long as I can remember. I also use my finger as a pen to 'write' words on my jeans when I am deep in conversation. I don't realize I'm doing it until someone says something.

I also close my eyes while shampooing, have a very specific order I follow while bathing & check the contents of the toilet before I flush.

Archived