Weird things that a lot of people do.

Wee baby Shamus

I always stand the same way in the shower when I'm not actively cleaning myself, with my back to the head, one arm across my chest with the other upright and my thumbs interlinked.

Wait, what are you doing in the shower if you're not actively cleaning yourself??

I like to watch tv with the sound on, and I usually put the car in drive AFTER I crank it, and not before.

Also, when I am feeling particularly weird, I'll wear my socks INSIDE of my shoes.

People say I'm crazy, doing what I'm doing.

I like to watch tv with the sound on, and I usually put the car in drive AFTER I crank it, and not before.

Also, when I am feeling particularly weird, I'll wear my socks INSIDE of my shoes.

People say I'm crazy, doing what I'm doing.

Well they give me all kinds of warnings to save me from ruin,

When I say that I'm o.k. they look at me kind of strange,

I like to go out into the garden, remove the sexual organs from some of the living organisms in the garden, then display said sexual organs in my living room, until they wither...

this kind of thing

I like to go out into the garden, remove the sexual organs from some of the living organisms in the garden, then display said sexual organs in my living room, until they wither...

this kind of thing

How barbaric, G!

this kind of thing

I love you so much, Gillio. You caught my Lennon lyric. :D

When I drive, I sing in the car like a five-year-old.

I sing enthusiastically and loudly, I sing when I drive alone and I sing with company, I sing along the playlist and I sing by myself, in traffic jams and on the highway, in 10 languages even though I only speak 3 (not gibberish, mind you, I've looked the lyrics up - THAT'S how seriously I take this). And when I'm on an actual roadtrip, nobody can shut me up. It's like someone pushed the "Play" button the minute I touched the wheel, and the "Pause" button is nowhere to be found until I step out of the car.

P.S. I am hopelessly tone deaf. :dunce: But singing in the car makes me beam with happiness, which is apparently contagious, which explains why my friends haven't killed me yet. :smug:

I also wear my watch most of the time and feel lost without it. I end up touching my wrist nervously when I do not have it.

Larry, Just dont tell Buckwheat!!

You better not know what dreadful revenge those plants are plotting against you for torturing them ... :devil: :ninja:

I leave the tv on, even when I am not watching it. It helps me to feel like I am not alone

You'll be surprised to hear I do this,too. Even if I'm out of hearing range

If I'm wearing contact lenses I will constantly touch the bridge of my nose throughout the day to push up my phantom glasses.

I did this, too, when I had contacts, funny thing is, with glasses, I don't seem to remember to do it!!!

Archived