[Crackpot] Quentyn is AAR

Salafi Stannis

Now, a lot of people think Quentyn is still alive, which likely means he has a larger part to play in the story. Well, this theory circulates around Quentyn as AAR/TPtwP (or both) being born after he was burned by Rhaegal, he would literally have been born in smoke. His waking the dragons out of stone could be one of two things: He "woke" (freed) the actual dragons from their stone cellars, as dragons in confinement is basically the definition of repression for them, and he "awoke" them. Another is that he is waking the stone dragons, Dany and Aegon. Them being stone dragons could be their relative inactivity, and they have been awoken, as the dragons rampaging through the city as a direct result of Quentyn's actions could serve as a catalyst for their future actions and change in direction from their current course of action. A lot of people want AAR to be an underdog, and you don't get much more underdog than Quentyn Martell, who's constantly overlooked, overhsadowed by his badass uncle and cool friends, trying to win over Daenerys and being given a sympathetic "pat on the back". Even his fan reactions range between hate and indifference. And as to being the PtwP, I'm pretty sure he's the only candidate who's actually a prince. Thrusting the flaming sword lightbringer through his beloved (Dany) could be figurative, and something to do with freeing Daenerys' dragons, who are filled with flame, and, albeit unintentionally, using them to destroy her new home city and everything she has worked so hard to build, a city which she even put off reclaiming her family's throne for. Also, why would GRRM spend so much time on a character whom most think bland and uninteresting?

He's dead damnit. Theorists should stop desecrating his corpse.

His death puts into light the Yronwoods, and will make Doran a non-targ supporter. That, or Doran then needs to focus on Arianne now primarily.

i know, i know.

my own crackpot azor ahai reborn theory is Ramsay Snow.

"I keep asking to see Azor Ahai, but all I see is Snow" - Melisandre.

and

"a red sword glew like a sunset, held by a blue-eyed king who cast no shadow" - prophecy. If Ramsay somehow ascends to power, and he truly has that shiny sword per the pink letter to jon, it kinda makes sense. he does have the bolton blues. he doesnt have an heir, so he has no shadow. fArya is his wife right now, she may be begging him to kill her to stop all the abuse and torture

AAR, ok maybe. But he cannot be TDtwP as he is not of Aerys and Rhaella's line. Maybe Dany is TDtwP and she and Quentyn will have to work together. In fact, with the amount of damage done to Quent in the Rhaegal incident, he might be the one person who can frighten the Others just be showing up in their territory. One look at him and they'll start running, unless Marwyn gets there fast with a magical burn treatment that counteracts the effects of dragonfire. (no offense meant to non-fictional dragon burn victims)

i know, i know.

my own crackpot azor ahai reborn theory is Ramsay Snow.

"I keep asking to see Azor Ahai, but all I see is Snow" - Melisandre.

and

"a red sword glew like a sunset, held by a blue-eyed king who cast no shadow" - prophecy. If Ramsay somehow ascends to power, and he truly has that shiny sword per the pink letter to jon, it kinda makes sense. he does have the bolton blues. he doesnt have an heir, so he has no shadow. fArya is his wife right now, she may be begging him to kill her to stop all the abuse and torture

How about one of Brandon's bastards? They'd all be named Snow.

How about one of Brandon's bastards? They'd all be named Snow.

i love it. id love any of the Snows but Jon, because everyone automatically assumes. Any other Snow, would be a good twist. Im a fan of Azor Ahai (presumed good, actually evil) vs TNK (presumed evil, actually good) concept.

I liked Quentyn and his death was quite sad. So I hope he's alive, even it it seems unlikely. Also, what are the chances that if Quentyn survives, he turns out to be Azor Ahai? ;)

Wow, it actually happened.

Now, a lot of people think Quentyn is still alive, which likely means he has a larger part to play in the story. Well, this theory circulates around Quentyn as AAR/TPtwP (or both) being born after he was burned by Rhaegal, he would literally have been born in smoke. His waking the dragons out of stone could be one of two things: He "woke" (freed) the actual dragons from their stone cellars, as dragons in confinement is basically the definition of repression for them, and he "awoke" them. Another is that he is waking the stone dragons, Dany and Aegon. Them being stone dragons could be their relative inactivity, and they have been awoken, as the dragons rampaging through the city as a direct result of Quentyn's actions could serve as a catalyst for their future actions and change in direction from their current course of action. A lot of people want AAR to be an underdog, and you don't get much more underdog than Quentyn Martell, who's constantly overlooked, overhsadowed by his badass uncle and cool friends, trying to win over Daenerys and being given a sympathetic "pat on the back". Even his fan reactions range between hate and indifference. And as to being the PtwP, I'm pretty sure he's the only candidate who's actually a prince. Thrusting the flaming sword lightbringer through his beloved (Dany) could be figurative, and something to do with freeing Daenerys' dragons, who are filled with flame, and, albeit unintentionally, using them to destroy her new home city and everything she has worked so hard to build, a city which she even put off reclaiming her family's throne for. Also, why would GRRM spend so much time on a character whom most think bland and uninteresting?

it's either Edric Storm or Hot Pie. it is known

hey, dont kid around like that. youve never tried the excellence, that is Hot Pie's Lightbringer Pie. salted, and smoked, straight from the red-hot oven

okay. so the meek personality Quentyn had before he got burned was just a set-up for how he's gonna come back all intimidating and charred, and he'll be like, "This time you will listen to what I have to say."

I'd actually like to see that.

hey, dont kid around like that. youve never tried the excellence, that is Hot Pie's Lightbringer Pie. salted, and smoked, straight from the red-hot oven

All hail The Baker that was Promised.

Nope you're all wrong its Lollys It is known

It is known,

AAR, ok maybe. But he cannot be TDtwP as he is not of Aerys and Rhaella's line. Maybe Dany is TDtwP and she and Quentyn will have to work together. In fact, with the amount of damage done to Quent in the Rhaegal incident, he might be the one person who can frighten the Others just be showing up in their territory. One look at him and they'll start running, unless Marwyn gets there fast with a magical burn treatment that counteracts the effects of dragonfire. (no offense meant to non-fictional dragon burn victims)

By the way what is TDtwP

It sounds more like Tormunds Member to me or I have a polluted mind

Archived