Who is Younger more Beautiful Queen?

Seaworth'sShipmate

Either Sansa or Myrcella.

My theories that make Myrcella work:

1) Doran found out about the crowning plan in time to switch Myrcella with her lookalike cousin. It was Rosamund Lannister who lost an ear. He didn't tell Arianne because he wants her to sweat a little and feel guilty, as she should.

2) Even if Myrcella didn't get switched, she's still beautiful and her hair can cover the scar. She's got her mother's looks, which for her are beginning to blossom, while Cersei's are starting to fade.

Anyway, here's how this would go.

-Margaery loses her trial and is executed

-Olenna poisons Tommen and herself with sweetsleep, leaves a note ("ha, ha, I killed your precious Joff, shame I had to take out Tommen too, but you took my little rose, so up yours")

-Myrcella is crowned queen

-Jaime is named Hand, and gets to know his daughter

-Myrcella's Dornish friends tell her that the reason Tommen is dead is because Mommy Dearest set Margaery up

-Myrcella strips Cersei of all power and removes her from court, but she is allowed to visit

-Jaime continues to get closer to his last remaining child and distances himself more and more from Cersei

-on a visit to see Myrcella, Cersei realizes that her own daughter is the YMBQ, she snaps and kills Myrcella

-Jaime walks in, sees his beloved daughter dead at Cersei's hand, and wraps his chain of office around Cersei's throat

"for hands of gold are always cold"

My troll choice has always been Lollys Stokeworth. That said, from the text, we are definitely supposed to assume it's Dany. Cersei is a dipshit, so she thinks it's Marge, but actually been Dany all along! Remember, GRRM works slowly, so we've had years and years to figure this out. It's so obvious to us obsessive readers that we discard the possibility, but I think this is exactly what it is: Marge is set up as the YMBQ red herring, Dany is the real one, hence, the War of the Three Queens.

My troll choice has always been Lollys Stokeworth. That said, from the text, we are definitely supposed to assume it's Dany. Cersei is a dipshit, so she thinks it's Marge, but actually been Dany all along! Remember, GRRM works slowly, so we've had years and years to figure this out. It's so obvious to us obsessive readers that we discard the possibility, but I think this is exactly what it is: Marge is set up as the YMBQ red herring, Dany is the real one, hence, the War of the Three Queens.

I'm pretty sure Petyr was referring to Sansa, not Dany.

I'm pretty sure Petyr was referring to Sansa, not Dany.

I agree. Littlefinger has so far shown absolutely no connection to Dany or even anything in Essos bar a grandfather or great-grandfather who came from Braavos (I think?). Even at the time he makes this statement, every single report coming in to Kings Landing (or anywhere else for that matter) is that Dany has zero intention of leaving Meereen, so I don't know why people think that LF has some omniscient knowledge as to when Dany is going to leave Meereen for Westeros. But more importantly, Sansa's arc after the death of Ned has been heavily about her claim to the North. Tywin wants to use her to put a Lannister in control via marriage to Tyrion, and the Tyrells plan to marry her off to Willas which would achieve the same thing as marrying Tyrion except with a Tyrell in control instead. It's pretty obvious that LF wants to use Sansa in the same way, and her claim to the Riverlands as well would add strength to his own position as Lord Paramount. I think Sansa is definitely the third queen that LF was referring to.

@Visenya Stark-

With all due respect:

I love the way Sansa Stark has developed. I've been reading these books since the 1990's, and until she grew into herself in the last two books, I would have been happy to throw her off a bridge as a family-betraying, fashionista, simple-minded, Joffrey-loving stupid little twit. I repeat, I've been reading these books for decades, and for most of that time Sansa sucked. Now I have come to understand that she doesn't suck. She is developing into a beautiful mind (that will hopefully destroy LF). That said, there is no text to back her up as queen of any damn thing. She is not part of the Wot3Q. Not. It's Cersei vs Somebody and Somebody Else, but neither of those are Sansa.

The High Sparrow was only playing along with Cersei's accusations to set up his real case against Cersei herself, I don't see a strong prosecution or champion being chosen to contest Margery in trial. He knows most of the evidence against her is bullshit, he tortured Osney until he got the REAL truth out of him, and it would be unpious to allow her innocence to die because of it. (Keep in mind, its the church trying them both, not the crown.)

Maggia only said "another" will come to strike her down and take all she holds dear, I don't think it necessisarily has to be "another queen".

And speaking of "taking all you hold dear", that might not necessarily mean only her power and position, even Ned had to concede as much as she was maniplutaive and vindictive camel C*&^, she did love her children absolutely. The YMBQ will probably have some type of hand in all 3 of their deaths, and that's our bigest clue right now, as part of that prophesy has come true. If Lady Olena truly poisened Joffrey (personally I think the pidgeon pie was meant for Tyrion), both Margery and Sansa had a role in that. Margery's is obvious, though whether she was an active participant remains to be seen, Sansa confirmed lady Olenna's suspicions and effectively "sicced" her on Joffrey, not to mention unwittingly carrying the poison into the room. Dany had nothing to do with it. I doubt Dany can be the YMBQ because of this. Personally, my monies on Sansa

Does the queen of the prophecy have to be the queen of the seven kingdoms?
Couldn't she be the queen of love and beauty or anything like that? I mean, we have a Queen of Thorns, who is not the queen of the prophecy because Olena is not younger nor more beautiful, obviously.
We had a QoLaB messing things up with Rhaegar's help.
Jeyne was the queen of the North, younger, but not more beautiful.

I assume "more beautiful" means she looks way better than Cersei, which is very difficult. I suppose we are not going to start to twist things up with the "too literal" issue and say: more beautiful at heart, because that would be "too easy", almost any queen could be nicer than Cersei. Well, maybe not Selyse, she's creepy.

I guess this mysterious queen is not a queen yet.
Arianne is hotter than Cersei, but I don't know if she is more beautiful than Cersei. I don't think so.

I think only Dany fits both requirements or could be Sansa, if she gets to be a queen. That would be far more interesting. IMO.

That said, there is no text to back her up as queen of any damn thing.

Except, you know, the whole shtick with her brother being King in the North and thus her having a claim to a crown that Lady Stoneheart seems intent on placing on the heads of one of her daughters.

Except, you know, the whole shtick with her brother being King in the North and thus her having a claim to a crown that Lady Stoneheart seems intent on placing on the heads of one of her daughters.

From what have you determined Stoneheart's intent to crown one of her daughters?

Archived