Word by Word Story - Volume 27

First of My Name

microscopic

Volume 27:

Darth waded through oceans of drool lilies. "Oh dear, I forgot to cluck like a lily," sobbed Sansa loudly, before moaning, levitating ferociously, and firing cucumber-like cannons, which were spectacular. Archibald arrived at last in drag to surprise his minions. Kings gathered their courage as batallions moved against them with fire and blood. Every man displayed his stregth, and proved that one hero could dress as a villain. As antropomorphic peanuts discombobulated everywhere, demonstrable explanations were given extra pernicious emphasis. Salaciously, Jean-Claude buried Glaswegians prematurely, touching every juicy butt-cheek available because they smelled suspicious. Erupting, Archibald outwitted Cromwell with only his microscopic

. He

Volume 27:

Darth waded through oceans of drool lilies. "Oh dear, I forgot to cluck like a lily," sobbed Sansa loudly, before moaning, levitating ferociously, and firing cucumber-like cannons, which were spectacular. Archibald arrived at last in drag to surprise his minions. Kings gathered their courage as batallions moved against them with fire and blood. Every man displayed his stregth, and proved that one hero could dress as a villain. As antropomorphic peanuts discombobulated everywhere, demonstrable explanations were given extra pernicious emphasis. Salaciously, Jean-Claude buried Glaswegians prematurely, touching every juicy butt-cheek available because they smelled suspicious. Erupting, Archibald outwitted Cromwell with only his microscopic proboscis and nostril. The followers soon castagated themselves. "Damn us!" the ruby lord of Ezo screamed. He

Archived