Who Gets to kill Ramsay?

ToTheWolves

My first choice would be Nymeria, but she's still in the Riverlands; however, if Ramsay's death doesn't happen for a while, it might be her. Second choice would be Ghost. I would love it if either DW ate Ramsay too. Or served his meat to the unknowing Roose. It might be that Stannis beheads him in front of a heart tree or Mel burns him--either could be part of some kind of magic.

"Ramsay of the House Bolton. Here in the sight of gods an men, I, Stannis Baratheon, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, the Andals, Roynar and the First man and protector of the Realm, sentence you to die. Massey, bring Lightbringer, the man who passes the sentence should swing the sword"

"Ramsay of the House Bolton. I, Stannis Baratheon, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, the Andals, Roynar and the First man and protector of the Realm, sentence you to die. Massey, bring Lightbringer, the man who passes the sentence should swing the sword"

Stannis should be wearing Lightbringer (it's not a great sword lol) and Justin Massey went to Braavos. Stannis didn't toss the torch when he had those cannibals executed so why is he suddenly talking like Ned?

Anyways, it wouldn't be disappointing at all if Ramsay fell through some thin ice during the upcoming battle. He just needs to die.

Stannis should be wearing Lightbringer (it's not a great sword lol) and Justin Massey went to Braavos. Stannis didn't toss the torch when he had those cannibals executed so why is he suddenly talking like Ned?

Silence! Why you gotta ruin my fantasy? LOL

It's law in the North that the man who passes the sentence swings the sword, I would like for something like this to happen, even though I know the chance is next to nothing.

I think Jon will single handedly strangle him and/or rip his throat.

That is a nice dream. Perhaps Jon post stabbing will be a bit more aggressive and bitter, so when he gets his hands on Ramsey it will be twice as gruesome. Whether he finds out before or after Ramsey is taken care of he still had his little sister and that is not a feeling Jon will forget. Between that and taking over his family home when he knows the Boltons have no business in Winterfell. . .

The Boltons offenses to the North and the Starks are not something to be overlooked at how significant they will be to Jon personally and Ramseys death may serve as a story to the south about not messing around up north. I would love for his death to be a cautionary tale about coveting things that do not belong to you.

Cough Cough Littlefinger cough coughhhh

Theon will kill him with an arrow in the back. That has been telegraphed a long time ago and Theon has just enough fingers left.

Wait, are you saying that its telegraphed that Theon will kill him specifically with an arrow in the back.

Or

Its telegraphed that Theon will kill him in general and you are hoping it is with an arrow due to Theons prowess with a bow and arrow?

Asha, Theon, or Barbrey Dustin would all be good. I think the Pink Letter, if it was written by Ramsay, implies that Stannis doesn't capture him. More likely, Ramsay escaped and then fled back to Winterfell after the battle

If he was captured, however, here's how I'd like it to go down: Ramsay is brought before Stannis. Being uneducated in the politics of Westeros, the bastard tries to bargain with the man of Iron, saying he is a valuable hostage, etc. Stannis doesn't even respond, simply gives a curt nod to one of his subordinates, and Ramsay is tied to a stake in front of a heart tree. Ramsay is defiant as the crowd watches. Then Theon emerges from the crowd, carrying a torch. Asha has convinced Stannis to allow her brother this final "reward" before he is executed. Ramsay smiles, saying something like "You would never hurt me, would you Reek?" Theon hesitates for a brief moment, then says "My name is Theon" and ignites the flames. Soon after, Theon kneels before the same heart tree and is beheaded, finally at peace :cheers:

Theon will kill him with an arrow in the back. That has been telegraphed a long time ago and Theon has just enough fingers left.

Aye. I think it might be Theon as well:

"I will kill that man. I don't how many arrows they feather me with, how many spears they run through me, I will kill that horn-blowing c*** before I fall," he fumes.

Archived