Walking Dead Season 5: Comics and TV Spoilers discussion

Mark Antony

Not my favorite EP but I have to say the bowling ball zombie head knock out was awesome. Zombies were great this episode.

So no one died. I guess Norman was talking about next weeks episode?

Holy crap - Sasha is very pregnant! I never would have guessed.

I get trying to keep some parts of your humanity intact in this mess, but really? Trusting someone so easily after everything they've been through? Stupid of them to leave Sasha alone with them, though, especially when one of their prisoners had that name. :bang:

Not my favorite EP but I have to say the bowling ball zombie head knock out was awesome. Zombies were great this episode.

i was torn between clapping and puking when I watched that scene.

I get trying to keep some parts of your humanity intact in this mess, but really? Trusting someone so easily after everything they've been through? Stupid of them to leave Sasha alone with them, though, especially when one of their prisoners had that name. :bang:

My eyes nearly rolled out of my head when they showed Sasha react to his name. Bob is a very common name, I don't care how emotional someone is, a shared name to a loved one should not create a bond that overwhelms reason. Sasha hit on TV Andrea levels of stupidity last night. I do wonder why She was left alone, Tyrese would have been more useful there than in any negotiations or potential firefights that might arise at the hospital.

As soon as Noah said that guy was "one of the good ones" I knew he would be trouble.

If what I think will happen, I wonder if Daryl will be guilt ridden that he didn't want to listen to Rick?

Tyreese's plan might have worked, but Ricks would have worked.

What do you think will happen?

I'm torn between Sasha, Tyrese, Carol or Beth going. Sasha because she's pregnant, Tyrese because he has a new show and Carol/Beth for shock value.

Edit:

I don't remember Gabriel being this stupid. Maybe he will meet his maker.

What do you think will happen?

I'm torn between Sasha, Tyrese, Carol or Beth going. Sasha because she's pregnant, Tyrese because he has a new show and Carol/Beth for shock value.

Edit:

I don't remember Gabriel being this stupid. Maybe he will meet his maker.

I think its likely Tyreese and Carol. I think Sasha is going to look for Bob, and its not going to end well~for him.

Oh his names Bob he must be good :D

Yeah, great logic for the character there. I was hoping she was getting thrown out the window.

Episode felt like a bumper one what with there been 4 episodes (as in 4 stories) worth in one. And it felt like there was more going on so I'd be curious if editing the last few to be mixed would have created more momentum as well.

Yeah, great logic for the character there. I was hoping she was getting thrown out the window.

Episode felt like a bumper one what with there been 4 episodes (as in 4 stories) worth in one. And it felt like there was more going on so I'd be curious if editing the last few to be mixed would have created more momentum as well.

When I saw that the actress who plays Sasha was going to be on Talking Dead (during that final commercial break) I thought for sure she was as good as dead.

When I saw that the actress who plays Sasha was going to be on Talking Dead (during that final commercial break) I thought for sure she was as good as dead.

It's been that long (ok, 3-4 episodes) since a character died, I'm seeing death everywhere. I was honestly expecting Rosita to get bitten by a submerged zombie while she was being happy at fishing.

It's been that long (ok, 3-4 episodes) since a character died, I'm seeing death everywhere. I was honestly expecting Rosita to get bitten by a submerged zombie while she was being happy at fishing.

Me too :rofl:

Also wondering if the groan we heard from under Eugenes tarp is live Eugene, or zombie Eugene?

He's alive. He asked something after that groan.

Maybe Morgan is so awesome there has to be a cast sacrifice before he gets any more airtime? I'm sure he's worth 4 of the "b-cast" and probably 1 for 1 with the main cast. I'm guessing he's going to be required to at least save everyone or maybe warm up by catching the scaredy cat pacifist preacher?

Andrew Lincoln was nailing those scenes where he looked as though he was going to blow the cop's brains out. Reedus did a decent job of reacting to it but Lincoln looked as though he'd do it for real. It's why I like it when he's around.

I was hoping he was a Zombie but alas we'll have to endure him being useful and creepy. I'm pretty sure he wasn't unconscious all that time but being the pathetic creature he is wisely thought playing possum was his best option. It probably was. I thought Tara's "I'm cool with his BS as that's his way of surviving" was apt for someone who was BFF with the Governor. She's probably just a wiser person than I am and Eugene will prove useful, I'd still be making damn sure he never forgets what he did though.

Yeah its gotten to the point where anytime a secondary character gets some character development my immediate reaction is to start their obituary.

:laugh: That is so true!

Or, if someone has a moment of happiness like Bob and Sasha.

Just stay miserable, its safer.

Oh, I will have to go back and re-watch it because I missed that.

I was hoping he was a Zombie but alas we'll have to endure him being useful and creepy. I'm pretty sure he wasn't unconscious all that time but being the pathetic creature he is wisely thought playing possum was his best option. It probably was. I thought Tara's "I'm cool with his BS as that's his way of surviving" was apt for someone who was BFF with the Governor. She's probably just a wiser person than I am and Eugene will prove useful, I'd still be making damn sure he never forgets what he did though.

I will say this, I really enjoyed Talking Dead when they had Michael Cudlitz and Josh McDermitt, because their chemistry was awesome. They are like the Penn and Tellar of WD, lol.

Archived