white walker plans and winterfells tombs

amitbernard

the white walker have fought to wipe out man kind and lost.for a thousand years they have been in retreat. rebuilding their army and gathering their magical power. The blow will come in winds of winter. an avalanche of the un-dead is about to descend on the 7 kingdoms. but i don't think that the assault will only come from the north. the wall is strong defensively if john can realizes that sam found the horn or joramun at the fist o the first men or taps in his warg power in an unprecedented way.

this i think is likely since the wall is one of the hinges of the world in westors but that will not be the end of the threat remember that the Wights can travel in water and probably possible for them to go around the wall. and hit westors at multiple points.

assuming that the white walkers have a tactical plan in mind.which i think they do .the time hero's and legend is supposed to return . but which power can hold them off many say it will be danny and her dragons but i think that this is a well planned miss direction by grrm and that sword of legend is actually "ICE" and the starks are the descendants of the legendar Azor_Ahai this can found in the description of the sword ice and tombs of the kings of winter.tombs that went deeper and further back then those of the king of the north.add these facts to that in john's last chapter his wounds smoked that some say is confirmation of the theory that R+L=J . so be sure to expect john to hold the north and the river land with the help from the hammer (gendry)

and if the wights can multiply by touch then it is possible for them to do so in the waring south through robert strong an artificial wright and also be a possible beacon to the white walkers that is set to raise another un dead host south of the wall .with cerise seeing them as her own loyal army of undead and invincible army they may as well be a good reason for john to look south after uniting the north but even i have to say that it's unlikely for john leave the wall. so who will save the south well it may be danny but right now that is hard to say

I also believe people are over relying on dannys dragons.the last time we saw drogon he colapsed hence dragons also suffer from exhaustion.i think the whole point of the Battle for Dawn is for someone to unite the 7 kingdoms and face the WW head on.in theory if you kill the ones turning corpses into wrights then the wrights will stop moving,but they will be heavily protected hence you need a large army.

plus i do believe the WW have giant wrights hence can be used to shoot down dannys dragons.so its all upto to AA reborn to unite all men and meet them in battle.

Archived