What would make you stop reading a future book of Asoiaf and never pick it up again?

BrienneofQarth

A fight scene near the end of TWoW between Jon Snow & Ramsay Bolton nee Snow. Ramsay knocks Longclaw from Jon's grasp into the raging fire. Ramsay advances. Jon searches for a weapon, only finding wooden tools which are no match for Ramsay's castle forged sword. Jon is knocked down hard and lands near the fire...as Ramsay approaches to deliver the death strike, Jon grasps the molten hot sword and he thrusts it through the chest of The Artist Formerly Known As Ramsay Snow.

Jon stands and pulls the blade out of Ramsay's chest; the still red blade is scorching Ramsay's skin, breastplate (with nipples) and fur.

Jon notices that his hand is not burnt. He can touch Longclaw...it doesn't burn him.

A horn blows then dies. A second blast. Then a Third.

I guess I don't have any deal breakers. Maybe if the series got even more decompressed than it already is and I just grew tired of waiting that I might just...stop. There are theories I hate with a passion (Jojen paste, Tyrion the Targaryean, Benjen is Daario) which, if they turned out true in all their ridiculous implausibility, I would be super disappointed and irritated, but I'd likely keep reading unless the entire series deteriorated to the kind of nonsense that those three theories are.

I consider Tyrion Targ very possible and Jojen Paste very plausible.

That being said I'll probably keep reading out of a sense of curiosity if nothing else. I've come too far, Red Wedding, Ned, Reek, to give up for something trivial. There are few things in the book that I could see making me disinterested but Theon dying would take most of the joy out of finishing this series.

I agree with some of you like the one who mentioned the eyeball cancer, with veltigar and his chinese mandarin comment and Ser Gregor.

I will also quit reading if I find something similar to what happened in the Eragon series, So if skagos is full of dragon eggs, dragon hearts, and valiryan steel swords to fight the others and some usurper I will destory my books and send one sheet daily to GRRM telling him how the books are still alive and suffering more than me

I agree with some of you like the one who mentioned the eyeball cancer, with veltigar and his chinese mandarin comment and Ser Gregor.

I will also quit reading if I find something similar to what happened in the Eragon series, So if skagos is full of dragon eggs, dragon hearts, and valiryan steel swords to fight the others and some usurper I will destory my books and send one sheet daily to GRRM telling him how the books are still alive and suffering more than me

:o The bolded part is pure evil! :cheers:

I think I would stop reading if I realise the book has some kind of voodoo curse or something that activates while I read.

Besides that, I'm prepared for everything. JonCon killing Tommen and sewing Ser Pounce's head to his body? Bring it. I'll even make an avi.

hahahahahahahaah... :lmao:

A fight scene near the end of TWoW between Jon Snow & Ramsay Bolton nee Snow. Ramsay knocks Longclaw from Jon's grasp into the raging fire. Ramsay advances. Jon searches for a weapon, only finding wooden tools which are no match for Ramsay's castle forged sword. Jon is knocked down hard and lands near the fire...as Ramsay approaches to deliver the death strike, Jon grasps the molten hot sword and he thrusts it through the chest of The Artist Formerly Known As Ramsay Snow.

Jon stands and pulls the blade out of Ramsay's chest; the still red blade is scorching Ramsay's skin, breastplate (with nipples) and fur.

Jon notices that his hand is not burnt. He can touch Longclaw...it doesn't burn him.

A horn blows then dies. A second blast. Then a Third.

That would be SO AWESOME why would you not want Jon to kill Ramsay then be unburnt then have the others come?! That would be SIIIIICK

Nah, dude, the worst would be a wedding scene and the birth of their child Ned Rhaegar Targaryen.

I swear if Jon and Dany get married, (Or have a kid named Ned Rhaegar Targ) I will delete everything on kindle and audible, delete my account here, burn all 7 books and take a trip to new mexico just to yell at GRRM....

If Rhaegar is alive, on the other hand, I will buy another copy of EVERY book on kindle and audible (if that is possible) and in real life and will send GRRM a package with $1000 in it... Well, maybe not $1000...

Nah, dude, the worst would be a wedding scene and the birth of their child Ned Rhaegar Targaryen.

Now that's just silly.

Everyone knows that they would name him ROBB Rhaegar Targaryan XD

Archived