Diplomacy: Midlands Turn 4 Months 10-12(Summer)

Lord Syv Aldlark

There are valuable points on both sides.

The trade off for someone outside the crownlands having the egg is they have to travel to Dragonstone twice which is control of the Crownlanders.

I'm on the fence; as having more dragon eggs does not necessarily take away from anything; but could add a layer of diplomacy/competition in the fact that someone with their own dragon egg might not be as helpful to another with a dragon egg. More eggs does not neccessarily mean more dragons either since the wonder requires so much work and resources plus a true king/queen/heir to be hatched.

Though if so in order to be fair from this point forward.

1. No longer can tournaments be limited to certain players/regions.

2. Only one tournament per turn; whomever posts it first is the tournament that takes place.

So can tournaments be limited to a certain number of participants... for example if you don't want it to be a grand tournament could you limit it to the first 19 participants to sign up... or if you only wanted 20 participants could limit it to the first 20?

No limitations. Plus I don't see the point in trying to stop a grand tournament; it's only extra prize is the egg.

House Rylland has received a dragon egg for the Tournament of the Crows House Crow will receive 3 more LP for hosting this tournament

House Crow has received a dragon egg for the Tournament of the Hills House Vardmador will receive 3 more LP for hosting this tournament

House Rohirrim has received a dragon egg for the Tournament of the Joust House Longwills will receive 3 more LP for hosting this tournament.

No limitations. Plus I don't see the point in trying to stop a grand tournament; it's only extra prize is the egg.

House Rylland has received a dragon egg for the Tournament of the Crows House Crow will receive 3 more LP for hosting this tournament

House Crow has received a dragon egg for the Tournament of the Hills House Vardmador will receive 3 more LP for hosting this tournament

House Rohirrim has received a dragon egg for the Tournament of the Joust House Longwills will receive 3 more LP for hosting this tournament.

yum omelette anyone?

Poor Roland, he just has the worst luck at tournaments. Now not only does he have a huge scar on his cheek and a crooked nose but he also has a large scar on his forehead as well D:

4/4 to raise 2000 men at Harrenhal with Lord Caleb Deschain as the General

Yes, it's less than optimal. But fiddling in the middle of the game isn't the best solution either. Let's just stick with it for this iteration.

I kept my small children despite the turns being quartered as well.

Anyway:

2/2 to colonize Goldshire.

2/0 to build a goldmine at Riverspring.

yum omelette anyone?

I'll buy the spices. Anybody got a large pan and some firewood?

2/2 to colonize Goldshire.

2/0 to build a goldmine at Riverspring.

Edric Vardmador goes on his knees before Edanna Rylland and proposes to be the knight to the fairest flower forever, should she agree to marry him.

Wohooo an Egg :P

Lord Crow, would you please crown the Queen of Love and Beauty? Preferably the bride :cheers:

Archived