Fantasy Football 2014 Vol. 2: I Used to Enjoy Sundays

l2 0 5 5

Thanks for the advice - fortunately, I ended up agreeing with you and keeping Crabtree. Now Quick is out for the season. Dodged a bullet there.

-------

As for this week - currently have 2 wins set (in westeros B and C), and my 3 other games are all up in the air.

Money league - need 8 points from Tony Romo

Westeros A - need 11 points from Demarco Murray

Thunderdome - need Dez to score less than 8 points

Going to be an interesting night.

I think you are headed for a pretty clear two out of three night. Anything could happen, but....

I am seeing Dallas scoring 30+. Washington could do anything from 0-50 - I have much less of a grasp of how they play under Colt.

I think you are headed for a pretty clear two out of three night. Anything could happen, but....

I am seeing Dallas scoring 30+. Washington could do anything from 0-50 - I have much less of a grasp of how they play under Colt.

Well.....looks like you were mostly right. I won 2 out of 3, and the wins were in the leagues I care about most (Money league + Westeros A). Definitely happy with that outcome.

On the downside, lost Thunderdome by less than 1 point. And while my Money league team won, Romo got hurt. Amazingly, I actually have Weeden stashed on the end of my bench (I had picked up Boom Herron as a bench flyer, and after he did nothing, I dropped him for Weeden as a bit of security). But if I have to start Weeden for any period of time, then I'm in deep trouble.....even in a 2 QB league, he's as bad as it gets.

Anyway......went 4-1 this week. Was a much needed bounce back after a couple of below average weeks. Currently sitting at 5-3 in Westeros A, Westeros C, and Thunderdome. And 4-4 in Westeros B and my Money league.

In Experts I am the same way. Stafford, Cobb, Delanie Walker and Ebron on Bye. But no fear. I picked up Vick off of Waivers. That's why I am an Expert.

The Bye week hell is inevitable. One must ride the wave, crash gracefully, and paddle back out... only to be destroyed by a mini Bye week hell in week 10. :drunk:

I am actually worse off in Dynasty with Rodgers, Lacy, Bell, Julio Jones out (as well as Bryce Brown and Detroit D). I have Palmer, Ronnie Hillman, Tre Mason and Andre Holmes (and Denver D) to replace them. So I obviously am better in Experts where I am starting Vick.

I'm strongly considering starting Michael Vick over Peyton Manning in the Westeros Survivor League. Manning has just never performed well in NE, and it would give me some serious anti-jinx momentum for actual Peyton Manning.

Am I as crazy as the doctors keep saying?

I'm strongly considering starting Michael Vick over Peyton Manning in the Westeros Survivor League. Manning has just never performed well in NE, and it would give me some serious anti-jinx momentum for actual Peyton Manning.

Am I as crazy as the doctors keep saying?

PQJ, I may have had too many alcohols in me, but you are indeed crazy, but there's something about that that turns me on. I mean that in a very innocent sense, and I'll leave it at that. Oh, and no, go Peyton.

PQJ, I may have had too many alcohols in me, but you are indeed crazy, but there's something about that that turns me on. I mean that in a very innocent sense, and I'll leave it at that. Oh, and no, go Peyton.

Hmm so I did say this... Well, I'll stand by it. :dunno:

I'm in a league that starts 2 QB's. Matt Ryan on a bye and nobody available but Carr at Seattle or Vick at KC. Who would you guys go with? It's a lose-lose so it shouldn't matter too much.

I'd roll the dice with Vick. Carr in Seattle is about as scary as a haunted house that forces you to sign a waiver before going in.

I think you err here. Vick might get yanked and Fitz is likely headed for a shootout.

Fitz is ten times more likely to get buried in a shootout than step up in one, and that Eagles defense gets a lot of turnovers. Vick, meanwhile, is a running threat.

Fitz is ten times more likely to get buried in a shootout than step up in one, and that Eagles defense gets a lot of turnovers. Vick, meanwhile, is a running threat.

I think you miss 2011 a bit too much. The old grey mare ain't what he used to be.

Archived