Fantasy Football 2014 Vol. 2: I Used to Enjoy Sundays

l2 0 5 5

Fred Jackson vs. NY Jets - Basically the opposite of Davis and Herron. The matchup is horrible, but he should be mixed in throughout the game rather than requiring a particular gameflow to get his touches. On the downside, he will share carries with Brown and Dixon, and he has the risk of getting re-injured (which is exactly what happened to me with Ball last week).

Not sure how much of a difference this will make but, the Bill haven't been able to practice dut to the storm, and the game is now being played at a neutral site. Not sure which one yet, but DC, Detroit and Pittsburgh I think are being considered. The day is still in question too.

I'd probably go Herron since Trent won't get every carry, and they play JAX.

I have F-Jax, and am staying away from him till they play Cleveland.

I decided that I agree, and went with Herron.

On the plus side.....that means I dodged the 0.2 point game from Knile Davis. That is huge.

On the minus side......I forgot to mention that I also have Latavius Murray. Was leaning against him because of the matchup and the uncertainty on how many carries he'd get. But I should have listed him. And obviously, he ended up being the right play.

So its a good thing that I didn't start Davis and ruin my week. But it really sucks that I didn't go with Murray either. Starting him would have given me a big advantage.

On the plus side.....that means I dodged the 0.2 point game from Knile Davis. That is huge.

On the minus side......I forgot to mention that I also have Latavius Murray. Was leaning against him because of the matchup and the uncertainty on how many carries he'd get. But I should have listed him. And obviously, he ended up being the right play.

So its a good thing that I didn't start Davis and ruin my week. But it really sucks that I didn't go with Murray either. Starting him would have given me a big advantage.

Ha that was a good doge with Davis then. The Murray thing sucks, but better to avoid that .2 outing.

During the game, I checked if Murray was available in the C league and found out that you have him in C too. Could be a really good pick up. McFadden and MJD both are terrible, so after this performance, they've got to give him way more touches. Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up with the starting job in the next game or two.

So if Julius Thomas and Charles Clay both are no go, got any waiver wire favorites? Was thinking about Ertz, but I'm running with Ryan Tannehill and the Legion of Backups at QB, and the Sanchize is up this week as QB2. Might be too many eggs in one basket. Yahoo is listing Dion Sims as out, but ESPN says he's going to start in Clay's place.

In that same league where I'm currently starting Daniel Herron at RB3 due to injuries....

Would you guys trade AJ Green + Herron for Mike Wallace + CJ Anderson?

I think the answer is yes. But I love Green's matchup, and hate the matchups for Wallace (against Talib) and Anderson (against a good Miami defense).

Also have the option to trade for Roddy White + Tre Mason instead. But feel like Anderson is going to be more reliable than Mason. He's in a Peyton offense and plays in the passing game. Mason is really good, but seems to have a lower floor.

Lacy, Ingram, and .... McCoy I guess. Better matchup, but a bit of a toss up sadly.

Deciding between AlfBlue and J Hill - thoughts? I keep flip flopping them

I would go with Blue. With Bernard probable and foster most likely not playing I think the touches against a bad Cindy run defense are to good to pass up.

Aggregate Westeros League Standings (for Experts, Westeros A, Westeros B, Westeros C, and Thunderdome.....will add Outlaw and Dynasty if somebody posts those leagues):

1) Hugor Lenin: 9-3 (.750)

2) Whiskeyjack: 34-14 (.708)

3) Lightning Lord: 8-4 (.667)

-- Mudguard: 8-4 (.667)

5) Fuentez: 15-9 (.625)

-- Jace: 15-9 (.625)

7) Jaime: 21-15 (.583)

-- POTN: 21-15 (.583)

-- JJ Lannister: 21-15 (.583)

-- Trebla: 7-5 (.583)

11) Bronn: 20-16 (.556)

12) Week: 12-12 (.500)

-- Mcbigski: 6-6 (.500)

-- TheHeir: 6-6 (.500)

-- Slurktan: 6-6 (.500)

16) Kalbear: 17-19 (.472)

17) BluRay: 11-13 (.458)

-- Lord Dracarys: 11-13 (.458)

-- Mya: 11-13 (.458)

20) HowdyPhillip: 16-20 (.444)

21) Scuba Steve: 5-7 (.417)

-- Lord Hanna: 5-7 (.417)

-- Boiled Leather: 5-7 (.417)

24) Grozeng: 9-15 (.375)

25) Reposado: 8-16 (.333)

-- Mexal: 4-8 (.333)

-- RaceBannon: 4-8 (.333)

-- Lord Lyman: 4-8 (.333)

29) Jaxom: 9-27 (.250)

-- Dunknegg: 3-9 (.250)

Posting this mainly because I just like to see my name near the top of lists. :D

Archived