what will BR show Bran next?

Im thinking about things from the past. So far we have see Ned, Theon, older starks, and more. The things we have seen seem at least somewhat significant, but we have little explanation about why what were reading is going on. Using the size of the wirewood is the only way to tell when the events are happening.

So what will we get to see next?

We've heard that The Winds of Winter is going to take us to the lands of Always Winter... I believe Bloodraven is going to give Bran insight into who the Others actually are and where they come from.

That would be awesome, but we should see a character going really far north too. My money's on Tormund Giantsbane.

And Bran should see where Benjen is.

• 2 weeks later...

Tree Bran talks to Jon warned into Ghost in CoK. But it will be repetitive for readers, I guess. Still, we could get more insights about the wildling mission and why BR showed the gathering at milkwater to Jon.

I'd love to see some Robb flashbacks, too. Like the goat track incident.

Well Bran is probably our only chance at seeing Really Far Back, via the trees, and getting into just what exactly this world is about. If we learn anything about that stuff at all. The Shadow, the curtain of light and so on. The seasons. Who else can answer any of those questions?

The thought of him spending the rest of the narrative under a hill is a bit depressing though. I guess if Bran spends more time warging and tree-seeing than he does in his actual body, then things might not be so... static.

Archived