Robin Likes Things To Fly

NanooksBlood

It's by no means a guarantee but Littlefinger has been pretty successful with his plots so far so I just figured he will be able to pull it off.

Why do you think it won't happen?

I always go back and forth on this. If it were solely up to LF, well I'd write it off as guaranteed. I, like you, think he's more or less going to get what he wants...at least until it backfires horribly and I don't think that this would.

It really comes down to whether or not Sansa wants to do it. I'm not sure how news of Stannis winning the North, Jon being alive and going south, or Rickon being alive would hit her. I do think they will get to the point of betrothal at least. Sansa is smart enough to realize that gives her the best options going forward.

First post....hope this makes sense. Lysa's son Robin wanted to make Tyrion "fly" through the Moon Door, right? Considering his name is Robin, and that there is a species of bird called that, what do you think is the likelihood of him taking a flight through this door eventually?

Another random thought.....the Vale is most feasibly approachable by air, so I'm guessing we may see a dragon or two perched there at some point?

His true name is Robert Arryn. The show changed his name to Robin because there was already a Robert Baratheon and a Robb Stark.

I'm quite confident SR will fly.

Robert had never learned to ride properly, she knew. Mules, horses, donkeys, it made no matter; to him they were all fearsome beasts, as terrifying as dragons or griffins.

Regardless, he does of course ride the mule as Sansa coaxes. This is one to revisit next week.

And I definitely don't think he'll die, he's important to Sansa's future hold over the Vale.

Generally when someone lays all their cards on the table, it doesn't work or doesn't happen. Think of Robb elaborating on taking Moat Cailin right before going to the Twins. Or Catelyn and Renly's diplomatic negotiations right before the shadowbaby kills him. Ned planning how to get out of King's Landing before he's arrested. Or even Jaime thinking that all he has to do is XYZ in the Riverlands and then he can go back to Tommen, right before he gets lured off by Brienne. Littlefinger's plots have been successful before, but we weren't exactly privy to them as he was pulling them off.

I also think that once Aegon lands, Baelish might pivot from Harry to him. I also don't think Sweetrobin is going to die so easily.

I second this

unlikely because they will not be back in the Eyrie for a long time.

I'm not so sure about that.

"A honeycomb of ice, Alayne thought, a castle made of snow." Sansa looking at the Erye in her last chapter (and the Erye in winter, not in a dream of spring).

If the theory where the savage giant isn't just the doll is true, may means that Sansa will go back to the Erye and kill someone there.

I see a scenario like a kidnapping or failed escape (with the Mad Mouse or Brynden perhaps), where Sansa is finally forced to flee up to hide in the Erye with her kidnapper/savior perhaps taking Robin too, and finally kills or gets someone (LF, Robin or the kidnapper/savior ?) executed there.

I actually kind of think so, too. He's so obviously marked for death that it borders on being too heavy-handed. I get the same sort of feeling about Shireen, too.

Do not forget Theon. I can beat real money for the survival of these three.

Archived